CHAPTER 34

"I think we should take a bre- Aah!" you suddenly yelled as you and Glacier flew into a high tree. Everything went black.

Although Hiccup was worried, Fishlegs and him still set course to Lycanwing island. Honestly, he thought he would find you there.

He was wrong. But he did find Dragon Eye lenses.

***

You mumbled some gibberish as you opened your eyes to two dragons. Glacier and Leaf.

"Let's go home," Glacier said after licking your face with happiness.

On the flight back, Leaf apologized for all you had to go through but you said it was alright since you chose to do that.

"We're back!" you announced, landing on the Edge.

"Y/n!" Hiccup hugged you. "I'm glad you're alright. Turns out that Lycanwings are so rare which made them the perfect myth to use to keep people away from Dragon Eye lenses."

You smiled, hugging him back before pulling away to talk. "That's great then. Tuffnut started thinking again?"

"Well, as much as Tuffnut can," Hiccup grinned before embracing you once again. "You can't imagine how worried I was. You were away for a few days."

"One of them you were knocked out cold," Glacier commented.

"One of them I was knocked out cold," you gave Hiccup the message which made a new layer of worry go over his face. You decided to ease him a bit by chuckling. "You have any food? I'm honestly starving."