CHAPTER 22

You coughed slightly. "But not in the water."

"Woah, woah, woah," you heard Hiccup silence Astrid as you walked in the room. You were bringing everyone some food since you couldn't exactly starve yourself while waiting for Astrid to wake up. "Slow down. Cages. What are you talking about?"

"Oh," you chimed in, putting the food on a table before walking over to them. "I was about to tell you guys before I went looking for Astrid. There were dragon hunters. That's the reason I sent Leaf, Dalfon and the others here."

***

You all were down on the beach, Leaf, Death, Dalfon and the others had returned to their homes since it was safe again. You had found nothing, only a bunch of trash that made the twins super upset.

Then, the tables turned. Snotlout stepped on something and Fishlegs started inspecting it until Hiccup asked him to explain it to the others too. Turns out, it was an arrow end from the dragon hunters. Covered in Dragon Root something.

And since you couldn't exactly track the hunters down, you had to go to a place you knew they had been to. And trusting Astrid's words, the sails had the same marking as a very trap-filled ship.

Just like that, you were searching the Reaper for any clues of their current location.