CHAPTER 18

"Y/n?"

"That's right, Hiccup," dagur cackled. "You can have this little lady in exchange for the Dragon Eye. The choice is yours."

"Wait, don't fire!" Hiccup yelled, making you turn your head to Astrid and Stoick who were fastly approaching. It was already late though, a hole came in the ship and it started to sink slowly. The man holding you covered out and let you fall to the deck, jumping overboard into the water. You saw all the other ships slowly sinking too. The next thing was black.

Not the passing out black but the familiar black of Toothless who had flown over the ship and grabbed you by the shoulders. You gave the dragon a tired smile.

"It's not over yet, Hiccup!" Dagur yelled, drifting away on a piece of wood. You grinned softly as Hiccup and Toothless set you down in front of the clubhouse. A familiar indigo blue dragon happily jumped out of the clubhouse, tackling you to the ground. You groaned slightly from the pain but hugged her nonetheless.

"Why aren't you saying something?" Glacier asked worriedly, coming off of you. You pulled yourself up from the ground with a little difficulties and coughed, trying to unhoarse your voice. "Oh," she nodded understandingly, helping you on her back so she could turn you to face Hiccup who was standing there patiently.

As soon as you faced him, he hugged you. "Don't never ever do that again. I promised myself I won't lose you for the second time."

You smiled softly, opening your mouth to speak for the first time in a while. "I missed you too." Though your voice was quiet, it was full of emotions - regret, happiness, sadness and everything at once.

Hiccup chuckled quietly. "Get some good sleep, I have to make some things clear."

You nodded with a yawn and Glacier got you inside the clubhouse where you fell asleep with a safe feeling for the first time in a while.