CHAPTER 23

Just like that, you were searching the Reaper for any clues of their current location.

After searching for a bit of time, Hiccup and Astrid found something. A Dragon Eye lens. But none of the current dragons worked with it.

You observed the shield. "It's a Changewing. I bet Chameleon could help us."

"That's genius!" Hiccup praised, "what would we do without you?"

You grinned. "You'd probably be on your way to Changewing Island."

***

"Give us some acid, Chameleon," you said. "Not too much though."

"Will do," she nodded, spitting out some acid.

"Thank you," you hugged her. "You're free to go for now then."

You guys observed the map.

"This doesn't help. We've seen this map before," Fishlegs pointed out.

***

After a bit of thinking, Fishlegs had a great question. "How are we going to avoid getting shot?"

"Well, for my plan to work, someone HAS to get shot," Hiccup said confidently.

You frowned. "I would but Glacier's one of the last Night Furies so we can't risk with that."

"What about Dusk?" Astrid asked. "I bet she would love to help. She was very close with Stormfly after all."

***

"I'm sorry, Glacier, but you have to stay back," you said, hugging her. "I can't risk losing you, alright."

"Fine," she pouted. "But if the others come back without you then no one's stopping me from hunting down the hunters and killing every single one of them," she growled.

"Yeah, eh, let's just do it so I'll come back," you chuckled awkwardly before climbing on Dusk's

***

You went down, falling on the deck along with Dusk.

So far so good.

You and Dusk were tossed in a cell. "Nice," you muttered, getting the chains off of Dusk. "Just try to hold still now."

With some acting, one of the guards was easily taken out and Stormfly took care of the other. You, Stormfly and Dusk got out of there, Astrid got on Stormfly's back and... the two Nadders fell as their legs were tied up.

In the end, only Hiccup and Snotlout managed to get away. This was bad. Very bad.