EXCITING NEWS! NOW YOU CAN READ ETERNAL BRIDE ON PATREON!

Hello, readers. It's been a while since the completion of Vampire Bride. As posted previously the continuation of Vampire Bride, Eternal Bride was posted to AnyStories, but recently they've had multiple problems with their platform being removed from GooglePlay stores and a few other things that haven't sat well me and several authors.

Therefore, I have taken down Eternal Bride from the app and will be posting it to my Patreon page. I hope to start posting chapters in the next couple of weeks. As a patron you'll have access to more than just Eternal Bride, but bonus chapters for certain scenes, what ifs (which I'm extremely excited about. The first one is What If...Maxwell Was Vicious. Prologue is posted below!!!!) and any new stories I write...which will include the prequel to Vampire Bride, Tainted Blood. Depending on what tier you subscribe to you could also get a EPUB or PDF or MOBI copy of any and all completed books.

You can check out the page here: https://www.patreon.com/klnovitzkeauthor

If you do decide to become a patron, head over to Facebook and join my patron EXCLUSIVE only group where I plan on conducting author or character Q&As, post drafted chapters that may or may not make it into the final draft and share sneak peeks of new stories before they get released anywhere else. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1229665897568363

Here is a teaser to a series of bonus chapters titled What If...

What If...Maxwell Was Vicious - Episode 1

Prologue

Maxwell

My thoughts have been occupied with one object for many years now. Finding my bloodline. Nothing can hinder the daydreams, and nothing can stop the nightmares that plague me on a daily basis. The taste of their blood on my tongue, the sting of their betrayal.

It feels as if I'm in the deepest depths of Hell, enduring indescribable agony, because they disappeared after I was sentenced to a punishment I very much deserved. One hundred years buried in a hole for killing a girl who desperately wanted to die. I did her a favor and now look at me. Drinking the blood servants who belong to Stella, a clingy bitch.

Stella gave me an ultimatum in a fit of jealousy and I gave her my choice by adding her to the list of people I've killed over the centuries. No one can tell me to not claim what is mine, to claim Charlie Preston.

I was furious and bloodthirsty the moment I tracked down the Travors bloodline. A hatred for their disloyalty had me seeing red and wanting to rip their throats out, but when I saw her everything changed. I've never wanted a human more than I want her. I don't play with my food, but I fantasize about doing very bad things with her.

Just the sound of her name makes my bloodless heart slam anxiously against my ribs. Her dark eyes trick my dead lungs into thinking I'm suffocating. She's all I can think about, and my willpower is fading fast. Even the thought of her soft, tan skin causes my hands to clench with the overwhelming need to touch every part of her, to make her moan my name.

Tonight is like any other night; I crouch in the shadows that gather around her house, becoming invisible. The only light that threatens to give away my presence comes from the street lights lining the nearby road. I shield myself behind trees and bushes from prying eyes. I don't need the cops called. Pathetic humans and their fears of rapists and pediphiles, serial killers and thieves. I'm the worst predator they would ever come across.

It's almost midnight and she sits on her couch, with a bowl of ice cream in her lap as she watches TV. Her dark brown hair is pulled back into a ponytail and her small, curvy body curls up in the corner of the couch. Occasionally her hair flips from side to side as her head jolts at the ridiculous scene playing out on the screen. She even waves her spoon in the air yelling obscene words, adding to her dramatics.

I want nothing more than to have that narrowed glare focused on me. I can order it away with simple words and drop her knees in devotion. A new life awaits her and she'll take it if she likes it or not, because she doesn't have a choice. I can make her do things, I can make her love me the easy way or the hard way.

There's no more prolonging the inevitable. She's meant to live in the vampire world, she's meant to nourish me, every part of me.