Bonus Chapter

Hello Vampire Bride Readers!

In celebration of my birthday this past Thursday, I'm going to post the bonus chapter (which is the first to start with after Vampire Bride's ending) that I posted for Valentine's day.  Chapters 30-49 with an epilogue was available for you to read over on AnyStories, but now Eternal Bride is getting a NEW home. I'm heading to Patreon where I'll be posting ALL of Vampire Bride including Eternal Bride plus, more bonus chapters, as well as other stories some new some already posted other places.

As always, thank you to each and every one of you for reading, adding to your libraries, voting and following. I appreciate you all more than you know. Stay up to date with announcements on my facebook page (klnovitzkeauthor). My Patreon will have the same name, klnovitzkeauthor.

Happy Reading!

Charlie

Four days, twelve hours, seven minutes and twenty nine seconds. The amount of time since my heart stopped beating. It's all I can think about. Dead. Dead. Dead.

And to be dead on Valentine's Day no less. Some people's other half get them chocolates or flowers, take them out to a nice dinner. Mine got me killed, but at least we can be together forever.

I crawl deeper into the blankets refusing to face the day. Refusing to face my forever.

"Charlie. Our reservations are in ten minutes. We gotta go." Maxwell calls from the front door eager to leave.

"Okay. Okay." I groan as I crawl out of bed, throw on the dress that Maxwell picked out for me and run up to him with my newfound vampire speed. "I don't understand why we can't just stay in." My finger trails down his chest. "Just the two of us."

"Because you should enjoy the city nights." He takes my hand and wraps it around his arm as he leads me out to an awaiting car.

The destination is unknown to me, kept secret by Maxwell, but there's only one place that he would take me to. A restaurant we've been to many times. Junction 22.

I let the cool night air wash over me as it floats through the open window. I've never wanted to stick my head out the window so badly before. Maxwell was right. I need to start enjoying city nights.

The driver drops us off at the front door, the hostess quickly greets us as we enter. There's no question of reservation or name, she steps out from behind the pedestal saying nothing more than, "right this way."

I give Maxwell a questionable glare. What has he done?

She walks us into a completely empty restaurant. Not a single person in sight. The lights are dimmed and candles line several ledges and tables. My mouth is dry and I'm stuck speechless as she walks us to a single, lone table in the middle of the floor.

"I'll be back with your drinks." She says before rushing away.

"You did not rent out the entire restaurant." I blurt out as soon as she's out of earshot.

"For you, I did."

The hostess quickly returns with two wine glasses filled halfway with a dark red wine. "Enjoy."

I slide the glass closer to me, swirling it around, mesmerized by the red stain it leaves behind. It's thicker than any wine I've seen before. I bring it to my nose and take a deep whiff. The sweet, rich smell hitches my breath. "Blood. You got them to serve blood?"

Maxwell's lip part in a smile as he lifts his glass. "Let us make a toast." He waits until I too have my glass held. My fingers nearly shake holding the glass. "To the love of my life. My eternal bride."