/ 41 /

I'm the Liver

As I pour the milk into Liam's cereal, Carl belches, causing Liam to do the exact same thing.

"Ew, don't learn from him, Liam. He's disgusting." I walk into the living room and set Liam's bowl on the coffee table for him.

"What are you doing to get money this summer?" I ask Carl as I sit down on the sofa.

"I plan to bang as many chicks as I can, and get so good at it, they even even pay me to do it." He smirks.

I force out a laugh. "Yeah, right. You're in a wheelchair."

"Chicks dig wheelchairs." He replies.

"I swear to God, if you get laid before I do this summer, I will stab you to death in your sleep." I tell him.

"I'm supposed to keep it in my pants till I'm 30?" He jokes.

"30?" I slap his arm.

"40?" He laughs.

I slap his arm even harder this time. "You're not funny."

"Yeah, I am." He says as the door knocks.

"I'm going to the public pool later. Do you want to come?" He asks.

"What are you going to do at the pool?" I question. "You can't get wet."

"Did you miss the part where chicks dig wheelchairs?" He smiles.

"Liam, go get the door." I tell him as the knocking continues.

There's a man stood at the door. "Hello, uh, I'm looking for Frank Gallagher."

"Why?" I ask.

"Oh, um, his liver was my- was-" The man breaks down and starts to cry.

"He's one block over at Sheila's." Carl rolls his eyes and Liam slams the door shut again.

"I gotta get ready for work." I sigh and walk upstairs.

---

As I'm trying to work, Sammi is following me around and constantly pestering me.

"Just tell Fiona that just we need a place to cook and a table big enough for three. Or if you guys want to join, that would be so wonderful." She says.

"No." I quickly refuse.

"Ketchup." A man says as I walk by.

"Sure, coming right up." I smile.

"Morgan." Sammi sighs.

"No, I'm sorry, but you're not cooking a Father's Day meal for Frank in our house." I tell her.

"You got table six or is it me?" Jackie asks.

"I got it." I then pick up a ketchup. "Because Frank is not a father. Not to me, not to the rest of us, and honestly, Sammi, not to you either."