/ 11 /

Father Frank, Full of Grace

Tony finds a way to keep us all out of a holding cell so instead we are cuffed to a bench in the middle of a hallway.

"If I get convicted, I can't enlist." Ian says.

"What?" Lip asks.

"In the Marines." Ian tells him.

"Good. I was planning on knee-capping you in your sleep to keep you out of Kandahar anyway." I joke, trying to cheer him up.

"I was hoping for Korengal." Ian jokes back.

"Isn't that where Todd Iggulden's brother lost a foot?" Lip says.

Before Ian could reply, a cop walks over to us.

"Phillip, Ian and Morgan Gallagher. No relation to our favourite overnight guest, Frank, I hope." He says as he sits down opposite us.

"Sadly." Lip says.

"First felony bust, huh?" He reads our file. "Getting a little late for a Gallagher."

"Taking our time." Lip replies.

"And these are the twins, yeah?" He asks as he looks at me and Ian.

"Yeah." Lip answers for us.

"You always let your brother speak for you?" He continues to look at us.

"Both are sadly mute." Lip jokes as I roll my eyes.

"We can talk." Ian sneers.

"So, you three geniuses stole a Porsche Cayenne, and what? Decided to go on a late night White Castle run?"

We all sit in silence, nobody saying anything.

The officer then looks directly at me. "Come on, Morgan. You do not want to do time. Not with that pretty face."

I debate whether or not to tell him the truth.

"I stole the car." Lip then suddenly says. "Ian and Morgan didn't know anything about it."

---

We are finally let out the next morning. When we get out we see everyone standing outside, waiting for us. Fiona looks pissed but everyone else is smiling.

"Hey!" I smile as wrap my arms around Debbie and Carl.

I look over and see Fiona hitting Lip and Ian.

She then comes over and hugs me tightly. "You dumbass." She says as she slaps the back of my head.

I then lift Liam out of Veronica's arms and place a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Did you guys see my dad in there?" Kevin jokes as we all laugh and begin walking back to our house.

---

"Carl, please fuck off." I say to him as he follows me around the houses.

"They give you a cavity search?" He continues to ask questions as I lie down on my bed.