Chapter 34

It was like any other day when Joey had taken Marinette out to the park, she had been playing on the playground there weren't many other kids as it was early in the morning and he was watching Marinette before he went to the station

Joe sat at the bench watching granddaughter. It still surprised him that he had one, sure she wasn't biological but that didn't change anything.

"Grandpa Joe, can you push me?" asked Marinette as she stood by the swings he got up with a smile on his face and walked over halfway to the swings a gust of wind flew through the park.

Next thing Joe saw was Zoom and he was holding Marinette he tossed something to the floor, some kind of gas came flying out.

Joe was able to pull out his phone and call Barry "hey Joe is something wrong?"

"Bar you need to get here now, Zoom had Marin" that was all that Joe said as he was knocked out cold.

Barry rushed there seconds later but by the time he got there the smoke had cleared and Joe was the only one there, still knocked out.

Barry looked around for anything but found a small pallet he grabbed it and Joe, running back to the lab.

Waiting there was Cisco and Caitlyn who had received a text from Barry, Harry was in the lab working away on finding a way to close the breaches.

Barry ran into the room and placed Joe down, letting Caitlyn check what was wrong before handing Cisco the pallet.

"Dude, what happened?" he asked, looking over the small machine.

Barry gave them both a worried glance before explaining "Zoom, Joe had taken Marinette to the park and Zoom attacked. That's all I know but I found it there, do you know what it is?" he asked.

Cisco continued looking at the device till he found a small button on the side that opened up the gadget on all sides.

"I've got some good news" Caityln said walking out of the small room, Barry looked up at her with some hope on his face.

"Which is?" he asked unsurely, "it was just knockout gas he should be awake in ten minutes or so" she said and Barry let out a deep breath.

"I think I know what this' ' Cisco said, clicked the button and showed it opening and closing, "I want to say there was gas in here or something before most likely knocked out gas and once he clicked the button" he said only to be interrupted.

"The gas was released into the air which Joe must have breathed in," Barry finished for him.

"What about Marientte have you got the footage from the park yet" he asked Caityln who had been working at the computer as Cisco was explaining.

"Yep" seh clicked a button and what she had been seeing was projected onto ther rest of the screens.

"From what I can tell they were at the park when Zoom attacked he threw the pallet, near Joe knocking him out and took Marinette that's all I know" she said as the footage came to an end.

"This is all my fault, I shouldn't have let her out, especially with Zoom on the loose. There was only a matter or time till he found out," he said, running a hand through his hair.

"Barry there was nothing you could have done, as far as we knew he didn't know she existed and she had no idea you were the flash we made sure that not many people knew but all we need to worry about now is getting her back" Caityln said trying to help the speedster.

On Earth 2

Everything had gone to plan, Marinette had been taken and was shrill knocked out from the gas. He on the other hand had a mask to prevent him breathing it in.

He placed the child in the cell across from the other flash from earth 3 and chined her there. Oh he couldn't wait till the other flash gave up his speed for her.

Or the fact he got to tell her that daddy dearest was a superhero and the reason she was here.

All he had to do now was wait a day or two then send a meta to tell the flash the deal, if he didn't agree he would threaten to kill the girl that would be more than enough leverage.

Hey guys,

How was the chapter? I was thinking Marinette could annoy Zoom or something. He injects her with some kind of chemical and it gives her superpowers later in the story.

For powers I was thinking something different from speed. Tell me what you think and what her power should be in the comments.

Enjoy reading :)