Chapter 33

Barry had been very busy with even more villains that Zoom had been sending through the breaches but he had not seen Zoom since, adn had begun to wonder what he was planning

On Earth 2

Jay couldn't believe it. He had thought he knew everyone closest to Barry and his plan was perfect, until he saw his enemy with a child, he kept watching the child. He had broken Barry's back so he was out of the way for a while.

During that time he watched each of Barry's friends looking after the child and made excuses for why he wasn't there, but when he watched her with Iris he learned that she was indeed his biological dad and that her name was Marinette.

From what he could tell, she had no idea he was the flash and he planned on being the one to tell her, but how? Jay thought to himself.

He looked around his cave, Jay Garrick was officially killed by Zoom, not even a week ago, so he had more than enough time to come up with a plan.

His eyes wandered around the place till he came across the real Jay Garrick well from another earth sitting locked up, across from him sat a gas mask, walking up to it he got an idea.

He wanted Barry's speed and he planned on using the kid to get it.

Hey guys,

Sorry it's short, but I have been busy, but the next update will be longer.

Enjoy reading :D