Chapter 25

"Marinette it's time to wake up" Barry said lightly calling his daughter as he had about 2 hours to get to the airport and get through customs at 10 at night with a 7 year old

"Marinette it's time to wake up" Barry said lightly calling his daughter as he had about 2 hours to get to the airport and get through customs at 10 at night with a 7 year old. Only if he could just superspeed there while she was asleep but Marinette would notice something was wrong.

"5 more minutes daddy" she said half asleep hugging Barry thinking he was her teddy, he smiled at her before trying again "sunshine if we don't leave now we'll miss the plane" he said to the child and she started to open her eyes and looked at him and yawned.

"Where are we going?" she asked as she crawled over the couch towards Barry "Central City" he answered as he gave her a hug. "Come on little fairy lets get you dressed you have a big trip ahead of you" she said and took the child into her arms she was about to leave before she turned back to Barry.

"Barry her passports at the counter can you double check her back pack make sure it has everything while I get her changed?" she asked him and he nodded going over to the kitchen where a small creme backpack sat on one of the stools.

Barry opened and it saw a drink bottle on the side a pack of tissues a spare change of clothes for Marinette incase, a drawing book and some pencils along with a pink blanket and a box of treats for later Barry checked both of their passports and made sure his phone had charge and double checked teh tickets. Before putting her bag on the couch and picked Tikki up and placed her in her carrier.

In total they had one duffel bag and two a medium sized suitcase for Marinette, a bag pack for her carry on and Tikki in a pet carrier that was their entire luggage. Barry took another look around this place, and hoped his apartment back home would give the same feeling as a home like he had with Joe and Iris.

Barry was broken out of his thoughts as he saw Gina and his daughter walk down the stairs and she looked absolutely adorable to say the least. Her outfit consisted of a pink, white, grey and black sweater with black jeans and some grey sneakers.

 Her outfit consisted of a pink, white, grey and black sweater with black jeans and some grey sneakers

(Imagine this outfit but smaller for a kid with grey sneakers.)

Soon it was time to leave and Berry and Gina had switched numbers and she had said to call if he needed help with anything or if it was just to talk. Barry had grown to like Gina; she was a carefree woman who had a kind heart and liked to have fun.

The father and daughter duo bid goodbye as they left to the airport, Marintte slept most of the trip to the airport, poor kid Barry thought the time was 10:20pm at night of course she was tired but Central City was a few hours ahead so she could sleep during the flight which consisted of 6 hours this was going to be a long flight.

After paying the cab driver and taking their stuff to the luggage thing where the suitcase goes, Barry and Marinette started walking into the main section of the airport after going through the first bit of customs. Marinette grew tired of it, so Barry had to carry her.

After finally making it through customs with an asleep child he was now sitting in the waiting area and was sitting waiting for the flight to board, he had been scrolling through his phone for the past five minutes when he heard a yawn and looked to see his daughter looking around from the seat next to him where he had placed her down a few minutes ago.

"Are we there yet?" she asked half asleep and he shook his head, "but we're about to get on a plane, how does that sound?" he asked and her eyes lit up and looked towards the windows where multiple planes were lined up. "Which is the plane we're going on?" she asked, walking up to the window he followed her and pointed to a huge white plane closest to them.

"It's so big, do I get to sit next to the window?" she asked hope covering her face and he smiled down at her "yep you get to see all the clouds or stars now" he said looking up at the sky.

His phone rang and he thought it might be Gina but then he realised she went to bed after sending them off and said she would call after they landed tomorrow. He unblocked his phone and saw Joe as the caller I.D and answered by taking Marinette's small hand and leading her to where they were sitting before.

"Hey Joe, how are you?" he asked as he put on Marinette one his lap and told her this was his friend and step dad Joe like Tom was for her. "Hey Barry, have you got a plane yet?" his adopted father asked and he replied with a no and with a lot of whining from marinette he gave her his phone and she talked to Joe.

"Hi my names Marinette, you must be Joe, dad talked about you he said you were a cop" she said innocently and he heard a surprised little gasp on the other sound "Nice to meet you little lady, you dad's been talking a lot about you to, it's the only thing he's been talking about lately" he said and Joe heard giggles on the other end he couldn't wait to meet his granddaughter blood or not he already loved this little girl.

"Economy now boarding all economy passengers for flight TG-07 boarding has begun" was said through the speaker of the airport. Barry took the phone from Marinette and quickly said goodbye saying they were about to board and that he hung up.

Hi peeps,

How was the chapter? Comment what you think will happen in the next chapter and how the flash cast will react when they meet Barry's daughter. Comment below. I would love to hear your thoughts.

Comment, vote :)

P.S stay safe and keep smiling