Chapter 6

Before I begin I wanted to let you know this is still before Marinette got to the hospital

The doctor had left Sabine and was starting to worry what would happen to her little girl if she died when she was so young. Sabine realised much this would affect her if she was to ever find out but she needed to know.

She spent at least 10 minutes thinking if she could be looked after by Tom's family, Marinette had never her family as they lived in China. Gina was always traveling and Marinette needed an education. Rolland was still mad at her and Tom for adding rice to bread dough.

Then she thought of someone who could look after her daughter but it would mean telling him everything. She wanted to wait till Marinette was older before they met but this might be their only chance even if she didn't get to see it happen in person.

She grabbed her phone that had luckily only been scratched and still fully intact. She called a number that had not been called since she was in college/high school (whichever you prefer). She clicked the contact number and waited for him to answer one ring, two rings, three....

"Hello, thus Barry Allen speaking" he said into the phone. "Barry, I don't know if you remember me but we went to high school together with Iris. We were all best friends, my name is Sabine Cheng." She said, trying to hide the pain in her voice.

"Sabine, wow it's been so long last I saw you , you were leaving for culinary school." He said shocked he hadn't heard from her in a long time. "How are you? How was culinary school" be asked full of enthusiasm to hear from his old friend. They had dated for a while so she had to move for college, they didn't want to have a long distance relationship so they broke up and Sabine told him to pursue Iris. He clearly had a likening towards her but he hadn't seen it yet.

"Culinary school was amazing. My husband and I own a bakery together in Paris" he smiled at her words she had always wanted to open a little store, restaurant or even a bakery someday. "Barry the reason I called today, I was in a car accident today the doctor said I didn't have long left, maybe not even till the end of the week.." She paused, when she heard him gasp.

"I need to someone to look after our little girl when I'm gone and who better than her father" she said. Barry was speechless to say the least they had a daughter when, how, why. Millions of questions were swirling through her head at her words.

"How?" Was all he could muster. She sighed into the phone and he heard it across the other line. "A little before I left for culinary school I found out I was shocked and didn't know how to tell you that you had a daughter, you wanted to be a CSI so badly and I didn't want to get in the way of that, so I never told your you" she had tears in her eyes and was feeling all the guilt from the past 7 years.

Both lines were quiet and Barry couldn't believe he had a daughter "what her name?" he asked, deciding to break the silence. "Her name is Marinette, she is 7 years old and is like you in so many ways. Barry I'm sorry you had a right to know that you had a daughter" she said meaning every word she said. Barry forgave her because it would have been hard having a child while still in school.

Before she knew it Barry had made plans to come to Paris and meet Gina at the airport, they would both arrive by noon tomorrow. They had almost all of it planned, Barry would take legal custody and would take her to live in Central City with his family, while she was unwell and Gina would take care of Tom's funeral and planning all of it.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the wait I had this written up but it didn't save properly so I had to rewrite this chapter that was why it took so long. The original chapter was much better that's why it might seen a little rushed. What do you think of the chapter? Also, has anyone else heard this before today? I saw it online.

Quick question: which season should I do it from one or two of the flash? This will help me write the next few chapters

Comment, vote XD