Chapter 16

Barry didn't know how long he spent with Marinette just talking and laughing making his daughter feel better

Barry didn't know how long he spent with Marinette just talking and laughing making his daughter feel better. While all of this was happening Gina had enough time to make lunch and have most of Sabine and Tom's funeral plans. Gina had made a nice lunch and was feeling good even though it was a sad time in her life after she had just lost her son and daughter in law. If she had lost her little fairy she wouldn't know what to do. They were her family and family is one of a kind.

"Barry, Marinette time for lunch" she called Gina from the kitchen. The two came down and Barry saw what time it was and let out a sigh he had missed his flight back to Central City. Who knew when the next flight would be.

"I guess you plan on taking a flight tomorrow?" Gina asked and Barry shook his head and pulled out his phone quickly typing to see the flight times to Central City and he was in luck the next one was in two hours so he had just enough time and then he could run there and be back in time for work after Paris was a couple hours faster than Central City.

"No, there is a flight to Central City in two hours. I could call the airlines and get them to change my flight if I'm lucky and still make it home in time for what would be lunch there." Gina nodded "so you should be back in a few days for the funeral?" she asked and he nodded realising "don't you want me to help you with all the planning?" he asked, clearly missing the fact that Marinette had turned on the T.V to watch her favourite show 'Sofia the first'.

"I took care of almost all of it. Now all I have to do is send out the letters after I finish writing them and go down to the flower store and ask them if they can do something for the funeral." Gina said with a smile. Gina noticed someone was missing and looked around the kitchen and then towards the living room to see her watching Sofia the first and smiled.

Gina and Barry kept talking about Marinette after lunch and wrote a list of all the things he would need to order when he got back to Central city for Marinette's room. Gina suggested to get everything new to start fresh and that she start packing for the young girl, so a few days after the funeral they could go straight to Central city.

It had been nearly an hour and Barry was all packed up and called a cab to pick him. He took around a couple of stores and paid before going into a back alley and putting on his suit. Luckily he had only brought a small duffel bag with the things he needed in it.

He ran back to S.T.A.R Labs and when he got there it was pitch black he checked the time it was 7am. He had a whole couple hours before the team got here and had to explain how he had a secret daughter that no one knew about.

Hey guys,

Sorry for not posting for a few days, I wasn't sure where to go from now and I had this art homework to do and it was all drawing and had three parts. It took a while to do but I finally finished it. I have already started writing the next chapter so it should be out soon.

But, before that I have to watch a couple episodes of the Flash season 2 and it's been a while since I watched it for the first time but I will update my other flash book very soon.

Anyway I saw this quote and wanted to share it with you. You can't impress everyone all of the time.

Comment, Vote:)

Comment, Vote:)