Chapter 1

Marinette woke up to the sound of her alarm clock knowing that even if she did sleep in she would still be on time to school

Marinette woke up to the sound of her alarm clock knowing that even if she did sleep in she would still be on time to school. She opened her eyes and saw sunlight hit her face. She looked up and it looked like a nice sunny day. Marinette felt as if something was off but didn't think much of it.

She got up and went down the ladder and saw her pet kitten Tikki asleep on the chaise enjoying the sunlight as well Mari had always loved cats and this year for her birthday they had gotten her a pet kitten, that was nearly two months ago now they had both become great friends. She loved Tikki; she could be playful and lazy when she needed it. She and Marinette had almost the exact same mood at times, like now all Marinette wanted to do was sleep.

Tikki as a cat:

Marinette got dressed into something simple but stylish

Marinette got dressed into something simple but stylish. She chose to wear a maroon coloured shirt, light blue jeans and a pair of her favourite black converse. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She let her hair out of the usual pigtails and curled the bottom bits. She looked in the mirror one last time and smiled happily at herself.

Marinette's outfit:

She walked down the stairs into the kitchen to see her parents, "morning mama, papa" she said cheerfully

She walked down the stairs into the kitchen to see her parents, "morning mama, papa" she said cheerfully. "Good morning sweetie you're up early and dressed nicely" said her mother handing her a fresh baked croissant. "Wanted to be early for once plus I wanted to talk to Alya about a class project we're working on, can't do that if I'm late" Sabine smiled at her daughter, she was just like her father when it came to being on time.

Marinette said goodbye to her mother and went down to the bakery and helped a customer or two before heading to school. She walked to the front of the stairs and saw Alya talking to Nino. Nino could see her and was about to say hello when she put a finger to her lips gesturing for him to be quiet. He understood and kept quiet.

She slowly crept up behind her and suddenly bam her hands were on Alya's shoulders, she let out a high pitched shriek and turned around so fast she could have been the flash. She turned and saw her best friend acting all innocent. "Hey Alya, wonderful weather isn't it?" She asked, trying to act as innocent as she could. Nino could barely hold in his laughter and had to stifle his laughter.

Alya turned to look at him, Marinette took this as a chance to glare at him. Alya then turned back to her bestie when realised something very important, "you're early, how? When? Is the world ending or is Marinette Cheng early?" Alya questioned her like the reporter she was. Marinette laughed at her behaviour, "I have to come early if we want to talk about the project" she replied.

Alya nodded remembering the project they had talked about the day before. Both girls headed to the library to start the project leaving Nino at the stairs waiting for a certain model.

Hey guys,

What do you think so far? The second chapter will probably come out today as well, I started this chapter yesterday and nearly finished it but couldn't think of how to end it. What do you guys think of Tikki as a kitten? When I saw her I knew she would be the one I was going to choose. Also the spot on her forehead is exactly the same as when she is a kwami.

Comment, vote:)