Chapter 10

The father daughter duo were getting along very well and they had more in common than Barry thought, Sabine was right when she said they were a lot alike

Right now they were having lunch, it wasn't Big Belly Burger but it was way better. The three of them had helped to make a homemade pizza, which was amazing in Barry's opinion. He and Marinette both agreed that Pineapple did not belong on a pizza, Gina was against this and said it made the pizza tropical. In the end it was agree to disagree.

Everything had gone well and they had got Marinette's mind off of her parents. She was really happy and had not thought about her mom or step dad all day, he was glad to be the reason for her smile.

They had just started to watch Cinderella when Barry's phone went off he looked at them and apologised and said he had to take this and it was work. Things had been very slow in Central City and Barry couldn't be more thankful for it, he could spend time with his daughter and not have to worry about being the Flash on a day like this.

"Hello?" Barry answered from the kitchen

"Barry, where are you? Captain Singe has been asking for you all day about some file, where are you, you better not be in Star City again." Joe warned, he remembered the last time he went to Star City to help Felicity on a case.

"I'm not in Central city, not even close actually" he answered, not knowing how to tell Joe he had a daughter.

"Then where are you?" Joe asked, sounding worried.

"Paris," he answered.

Hey guys,

How was the chapter? Thanks for all the reads means a lot. Also sorry if you like pineapple on your pizza, I don't mind it, not sure why people are against it. So what do you think if the villain in this story was Zoom or would Reverse Flash be better.....

Now shout outs to :

playful_dezzyPennymendez13Supercorps1ilminurul8putrinurmawarKatYip4TheDemonsHerats179Sky624swathi113MiraculousLover9808Nayelie143, last but not least shenicelle

If by any chance I missed you, please tell me and I will give you a shout out to you in the next chapter. Wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger comment what you think will happen next.

Comment, Vote :)