Chapter 26

Marinette and Barry had just boarded the plane and Marinette wanted to sit in the window seat and of course, he let her the flight was 8 hours long and she hoped she would sleep through most of it after all she was very tired a few minutes ago but...

Marinette and Barry had just boarded the plane and Marinette wanted to sit in the window seat and of course, he let her the flight was 8 hours long and she hoped she would sleep through most of it after all she was very tired a few minutes ago but now she looking out the window looking at the other planes and the sky.

Soon it was time to take off. Marinette seemed scared that it was all shaky and didn't know what was happening. Barry held her hand and explained that they were going higher and told her to look out the window and she did everything that looked so small and tiny compared to when they were on the ground.

Soon the shaking stopped and Marinette got bored very quickly, luckily for them the plane had little screens at the back of the seats so you could watch movies Barry helped her choose a movie after a good ten minutes of trying to find a movie they chose trolls and Marinette happily watched movie towards the end of the movie she fell asleep after all her bedtime was hours ago.

He turned off the movie and took the headphones and grabbed the blanket they had put in her backpack and wrapped it around her. The girl smiled in her sleep and said thank you. With her asleep Barry fell asleep soon after Barry awoke two hours to a little hand pulling him, "daddy" she called and Barry opened his eyes "yes sunshine" he replied and looked at his daughter who was wide awake.

At the window behind her, they had less than three hours till they got to Central City.  "I'm bored,'' the young child declared, looking at him. He thought for a second and reached for her little backpack and went to get her coloring book when he saw a box of Uno. "How about we play Uno?" he asked her and she nodded enthusiastically.

They spent nearly two hours playing most of the time Barry won seeing as Marinette had only ever played once with Gina. "Uno" Marinette said as she placed down her final card and Barry collected all the cards.

"Do you want to play again or do something else?" he asked her as he shuffled the cards and she looked at him, "can I draw?" she asked and "of course sunshine" Barry said putting the cards into their box and grabbing her pencil case and sketchbook.

She took them eagerly and placed them down on the tray table and began drawing a dress she soon colored it pink and added little bits of embroidery around the hem of the dress, Barry looked over to his daughter, and even for a child she was talented that was something no one could say otherwise she didn't draw scribble like he did when he was 7 she drew actual dress with designs that were elegant and added accessories to match.

Marinette would clearly be a fashion prodigy someday that was for sure and Barry would help her any way he could to make her dreams come true. Barry looked back at his phone it was 8 am in Central city and 6 am in France. By the time they got to the airport and got through customs, it would be 9:30 if they got lucky.

Time skip an hour later

The plane had finally landed people were getting up from their seats on by one and walking through the plane to the door Barry held Marinette's hand as he walked through the finally finished customs and had claimed their luggage Marinette pulled along her small suitcase while she put the backpack on Barry was carrying the other suitcase and the duffle bag strap was on his shoulders and in his other hand was Tikki's pet carrier.

All they had to do now was find Joe and Iris, "Barry" a female voice called and he looked in that direction and saw his best friend with his adopted dad, he took Marinette's hand and led her to them "Marinette this is Iris she's my best friend and Joe my adopted dad" he said and she smiled shyly at them "she so cute, I'm going to be your new aunt Iris ok we can go shopping to play princess and do all the girly things you want" he told her and she lit up.

"You're as adorable as the picture your father sent me," Joe said to her and she smiled as the four went to the car and Joe took them to Barry's apartment.

Hey guys,

How was the chapter? As of today I have been writing stories on Wattpad for 6 months and I want to thank all of you for your comment, votes and all the reads I'm so happy you enjoy reading my work, it means a lot.

Enjoy reading