Chapter 35

A couple hours had passed Barry had searched the entire city hundreds of times over adn this time he even checked S

A couple hours had passed Barry had searched the entire city hundreds of times over adn this time he even checked S.T.A.R labs he didn't want another repeat of Dr Wells.

Barry couldn't find Marinette and he had checked everywhere he was heartbroken his little girl was missing and he had broken the promise he had made with Sabine.

He had promised to keep her safe and out of harm's way now, she was being held captive to a criminal who happened to be after the flash who was her father and hse didn't know.

Joe was incredibly guilty. He was a cip he should have been able to do something to have saved his granddaughter.

But all he did was fall unconscious to knock out gas. The least he could do was make his son feel better.

That he would have done but an urgent matter had decided to happen at that right moment.

He had gotten a call from his wife Fracince West, a woman he had not talked to in years and had not seen since she left Central City.

She being the wife of a cop had known exactly how to stay hidden adn to leave without being caught, Joe had searched for her but he could never find anything.

He didn't even know why she left but he did know it was safer for Iris that way.

SO here was meeting her at a bar, he had been waiting 5 minutes when she sat down in the seat next to him and placed an envelope.

Joe picked it up and it was filled with money and pushed it back. He didn't want to know what kind of trouble she had gotten into.

But after talking for a few minutes hse got up and left leaving Joe to think, apparently she was sick and dying, all she had wanted was to see Iris before she died.

According to Iris her mom was gone and all she knew were stories he had made up about her that he had told her.

What was he going to do? What would Iris say? He had lied to her all this time. Joe finished his drink and walked out of the bar.

Walking back to S.T.A.R labs he found his adopted son pacing across the room.

"What's going on?" he asked everyone. "Dad, a meta showed just as you left, he offered Barry a deal for his speed for Marinette" Iris quickly explained.

Hey guys,

I realised I would have to add in something about Francine and Wally eventually so thought I might as well do it now.

At this point I have no idea what to write and I probably need to rewatch the season again. If anyone knows which episode Joe gets taken by Zoom can someone tell me.

Enjoy reading :)