Chapter 8

"She looks so much like Sabine" Barry looking at his daughter for the first time

"She looks so much like Sabine" Barry looking at his daughter for the first time. he couldn't believe he had missed seven years of her life and he was going to make up for that and be the best father he could be, even if he didn't know how to do that.... yet but he would figure it out for her.

Barry walked around and sat next to her, he saw her shiver a little even if it wasn't winter in France yet it was starting to get cold, he looked up at Gina and asked "Do you know where they keep blankets she seems cold" he said looking at the young girl.

Gina nodded "she has one upstairs in her room," she said pointing to what would be the attic. Barry had a surprised look on his face at the fact they had kept her in an attic. Gina understood what that look meant and immediately knew what he was thinking.

"They had the room remodelled when she was old enough to have her own room but she didn't want the space and wanted the attic she loves the balcony up there and even has her own garden, I bring her a plant or two while I'm on my travels," she tells him and his face light-ups at the fact his daughter had a green thumb he could get her, her own balcony garden.

"Come on, I'll show you her room it can give you a few ideas for her knew one in central city" she said with a knowing smile and he smiled back and thanked her. Once Barry saw the room he knew she would want her room painted pink and to add pink paint to the list.

He looked around and smiled getting lots of ideas on furniture and want to buy. He saw Gina grab a blanket from a cupboard. they walked down the stairs.

Barry walked around the couch and saw his sleeping daughter he put the blanket around her and kissed her forehead

Barry walked around the couch and saw his sleeping daughter he put the blanket around her and kissed her forehead. "I might have not known you existed till now but I promise I will make up for it" he said happily.

"Your going to be a great father" Gina said looking at the two.

Hey guys,

Thats another chapter what do you think? Also should this happen in the season Zoom is in or the Reverse Flash.

Comment, vote:)