Chapter 19 ~ Promises Promises

Peter's POV

TW- blood, fighting, rape (not graphic, I'm not going to write a rape scene)

Peter registered pain before anything else. He groaned and opened his eyes slowly. His body was screaming in pain, and he barely stopped a whimper. Slowly he focused on the pain and could tell it was coming from just below his ribs and above his hip. Glancing down he swallowed back the vomit at the sight. A bent piece of rebar stuck out of him, pinning his back to the wall. It was bent to curl back towards the wall. Meaning he couldn't just slide off of the bar, he would have to gain the energy to bend it before he could. He was sitting down and so very thankful for that. Especially when he realized he had another wound in his thigh.

He tried to think about how he was here and as he squeezed his eyes shut, he remembered.

After finishing The Emperor's New Groove, they had moved on to Moana. However, he fell asleep about halfway through. He woke up feeling his spider-sense. Quickly standing he locked eyes with a crazed man standing on the fire escape. He waved with his fingers and Peter nudged Ned and MJ with his foot. They both slowly woke up and instantly froze. "Get to the door, to the police then call Spencer." He said quickly and the two of them shot up and towards the door. The sound of the glass breaking in almost drowned out the sound of a silent gun killing the two police officers. "Don't open the door!" He yelled at his friends and got into a fighting stance.

The man laughed, "come on baby boy. It doesn't have to be like this. Come with me, I'm your father." His eyes were wild and Peter was trying to think. "Come with me and your friends will live." He grinned and Peter twitched. Instead of giving in, he jumps at the man moving quickly. His spider-sense blares and he shifts out of the way of a bullet. The noise is also silenced but still loud to his senses. He gritted his teeth in anger, knowing that this was the man who hurt his dad all those years ago.

Suddenly the sound of the door being broken into makes him turn. They're surrounded by them. "RUN!" He orders and hears his friends go for it. He webs the man's hand to the wall turning to the door, his senses blaring. As he gets to where he can see the door he sees a woman holding a gun to Ned's head. MJ was holding an umbrella in defense but frozen by Ned's predicament.

The woman grins and it's almost as crazy as the man. "Hey baby bro, how about you stop right there." She smiles and kisses the side of Ned's head. "You wouldn't want your friend's brains dirtying the nice carpet, would you?" Ned is frozen in fear and Peter can hear his heartbeat going crazy. Slowly he raises his hands, and the woman smiles and starts to say, "1, 2-" His senses go crazy feeling the need to push MJ to the ground and grab Ned or maybe run himself- no. "3," she smiles, and Peter is tripping Ned out of her grasp and pulling MJ to the ground. He rolled back to his feet and went to punch her in the face before a bullet hits his web shooter.

Webs explode and he's slammed to the wall trapped in his own web. The woman grins and grabs Ned slamming him into the web, getting him stuck before turning the gun to MJ. "Now, now, now," she teases. "It's just us girls, get up." MJ shoots him a scared look and he struggles harder to escape. However, he's useless as MJ's shoved into the other room. Peter can hear MJ be ordered to free the man and he squeezes his eyes shut.

"I'm sorry Ned, I shouldn't have-" he started but stopped because Ned was too busy panicking. Peter tried to reach out to give him comfort but he was trapped. "Ned, it's going to be okay. I've got you; I promise you'll be okay. Please you have to relax, I need you to relax." He rambled, lying, and faking it, hoping Ned would listen to him.

Without his suit, he didn't have the chemicals that dissolved his webs. His webs were tested against Captain America, struggling was useless. "Please dude, calm down and listen to me. I'm going to get us out of his, I'm going to get you out of this. I promise, please-"

"I would stop making promises you can't keep. You don't want the last thing you ever say to him to be a lie, do you?" The man grinned getting close enough Peter could feel his breath.

That sent him in panic, "don't- you don't have to hurt them. Please they're innocent!"

He laughed and licked Peter's cheek, "I like to break innocence. It's euphoric," he grinned, and it made Peter's stomach turn. His senses screamed and he felt a knife plunged into his thigh. He let out a whimper at the pain. The man groaned at the noise, making Peter flinch away as much as he could.

"Shoot the other two," the man ordered.

"NO!" He roared and struggled in his web. "Don't TOUCH them!" He growled and the man put a finger to his chin and tapped in a thinking expression. Ned was back to the panic as before and MJ was frozen. They weren't supposed to deal with this, he was supposed to protect them.

The man fiddled with his gun away from Peter's prying gaze before he turned and pointed the gun at Peter. "Be a good boy and hold still."

So much anger swelled, and he ripped off a piece of wall tackling the man punching him in the face. MJ took the opportunity to elbow the woman in the stomach and she wrestled for the gun. Peter hit him again and again making the man laugh. A bang echoed in his ears and his gaze shot up to see MJ clutching her arm to her chest. She wobbled and was falling; Peter heard his senses scream but he was too focused on catching her before she fell. He was hit in the side pushing him off course and he missed MJ. They both fell to the floor and the woman's foot hit the side of his head. Everything went black.

Peter panicked looking around for MJ or Ned, but the room was empty. Gritting his teeth he grabbed the metal bar, going to bend it. However, as his fingers brushed against it, pain flooded his senses. "Morning," the man purred startling Peter. He glared at the man, which only made him look delighted. "I hope you're not too upset. You had a pretty little hole from the bullet, so I had someone fill that back up for you." He grinned and Peter tried not to show his disgust. Instead, he focused on the more important details.

"Where are my friends?" He spat, his voice weaker than normal. "What did you do to them?"

The man clapped and leaned against the wall, "We left them behind. They're useless now," he shrugged like he was discussing coffee flavors.

Peter's heart was stuck in his throat as he remembers MJ's arms to her chest, blood leaking out. Ned's dazed, terrified expression. "If you- if you hurt them I swear I'll-"

"Promises, promises... don't worry you won't have to wait too long to be freed from the rebar. After all, you're not my target." He grinned and stepped closer. Reaching out he gripped Peter's face in a bruising grip. "You are my son, not my prisoner. We'll be happy once Spencer Reid is here."

HeYYYyyyy... So that happened. Anyways I hope you liked it!!!!!!!!!

Love y'all<3