Evelyn VS. TikTok Audios

Title sums it up

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

i dont watch tv

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdhjRHY1/

Evelyn was forced to sit with Monoma during training, and they were quietly arguing. When Mr. Aizawa finally finished the plan and everyone went on with their training exercises, the argument got louder. Aizawa didn't care to stop it.

"I don't smoke weed," Monoma pulled out, glaring at Evelyn.

"Like- No one cares. You don't get a reward for smoking less weed," Evelyn scoffed. "Live miserably, see if I care."

× × × × × × ×

Any last words

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdhjCvTM/

16 year old Eri was tied up in the Yakuza base. She thought these bitches died a decade ago? But here they were, including Overhaul and his prosthetic arms.

So she had to hold back her giggle when he went to use his quick on her on instict. You'd think 10 years would be enough time to adjust to having no real arms?

Then Overhaul held a knife to her throat, bending down on his knees. "Any last words?"

"Just one," She said with a shaky voice, smiling. "BABY," She suddenly screamed.

Overhaul jumped back when there was a sudden 9 foot tall hole in his wall, along with a monster who looks hungry. The monster dove on him and he screamed as his own knife dug into his leg, on accident.

"Play nice with your new chew toy," Eri said, smiling at Evelyn's quirk, easily untying herself.

× × × × × × ×

Live Laugh Love

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdhjSLFB/

Evelyn chose not to wear her mask to school today and the Mayor didn't look impressed when he walked into the class, supposed to give a presentation.

"Evelyn, you're supposed to be wearing your mask," He looked annoyed, holding a heavy glare.

"Mr. Mayor, how am I supposed to live, laugh, love in these conditions?"

× × × × × × ×

How'd you bag that baddie

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdhjAw8X/

Mina and Denki rushed over to Tamaki when they saw him, after hearing that him and Evelyn finally got together.

"Tamaki," Mina squealed, climbing on his back.

He huffed and looked to Denki, eyes shifting to Mina behind him. "Yes?"

"How'd you bag a baddie bro," Denki did the f-boy face. "How'd you bag that baddie? Help a guy out, I need tips."

"...huh," He looked confused.

"Evelyn," Mina pointed out, flicking Denki's forehead.

"Oh," Tamaki snorted. "I didn't bag shit. Evelyn grabbed me by my neck and threw me over her shoulder and I've been on it ever since... And I got no plans on getting off anytime soon."

Suddenly, Denki was writing in a notepad. "Like someone strong and romantically dominant... Got it."

× × × × × × ×

Suck my dick

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdhjr7QE/

Evelyn and Shinsou were having an almost silent argument, just quietly insulting eachother. Why? Shinsou snuck unto her room and took her coffee maker.