Chapter 14: The Aftermath

Warnings: Drug use, mentions of alcohol, mentions of slight gore.

Summary: The school gets the students and teachers the help they need, and no students hear anything about Evelyn, even when asked about. They can't get into contact with her either. Evelyn decides to spend some time with Hawks, catching up on something they hadn't done in awhile. But this results in a conversation with someone. Who is this? And when Evelyn arrives at school, what do the kids notice?

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Students and teachers get the medical help they need, Recovery Girl and other doctors coming in to help the many injured students. The Nomus did more damage than they originally thought.

Mostly no one thought of Evelyn and where she went, except the people closest to her. Hell, Eri wanted to see her again, and was always using her chance to ask Deku about it, thinking they were close due to the whole training thing.

Deku had no idea. No one did. No one saw her since the incident. Sime asumed the worse, no one confirming if she was alive. But that striked up debates with the class, and some other of her friends.

Most of them sat in the common room at the moment, when Mina came down, and plopping down on the couch, moving Bakugou aside. "Have any of your texts gotten through to Evelyn? My calls are going straight to voicemail now."

"Nope. Not a thing," Denki said, sitting in front of her, on the ground.

That's when the debating started.

Tamaki's Perspective
× × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Tamaki sat in his dorm, in complete silence. He didn't think too much about what could've happened to Evelyn. More just trying to stop thinking how what happened... Kinda hot.

He sighed, sitting up in his bed and grabbing his phone. He tried texting her before, but he kept unsending his messages.

He didn't want to embarrass himself, goddamnit.

He decided to give it one last try. Evelyn wouldn't make fun of him... Right?

Tamaki
Hey, I wanted to make sure you were alright. I hear from Kirishima that you aren't around or paying attention to any of their attempts to talk to you. Figured I'd give it a shot, for both your class's and my sake.

Tamaki
Take your time to reach back to anyone. No one is rushing you. I do hope to see you soon, and well.

Tamaki
I can't say I know what happened, at all. But it's also not my business. I just hope to see you okay. You don't need to respond to these messages either.

Tamaki
I hope to see you soon.

For the first time, he didn't take the messages back. Instead, he turned his phone off and laid down, calming down the nerves in his body.

Evelyn's Perspective
× × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Evelyn laid in the hospital bed, exhausted. She hadn't gotten much time to sleep, with officers, teachers, and different visitors coming in. Luckily just a second ago, Mr. Toshinori came in and forced everyone to leave.

(A/N: He's back to normal)

She watched the officers leave and sighed in relief. Mr. Toshinori reached out and rubbed her arm.

"You'll be okay. Get your rest, you need it," Evelyn nodded, and turned her head to the slight reflection in the window. The huge bandage over her eye was hard to miss.