Chapter 16: Evelyn Meets Monoma

Summary: Evelyn finally gets to start her intership with Mirko. Monoma was starting his the same day, so they finally get to meet. Evelyn and Monoma do not mix, with his overly cocky attitude, and Evelyn's need to shove him into a wall. Mirko puts some potentially dangerous testing between the two, to which Monoma copies Evelyn's unpredictable quirk. How does this end?

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

(A few days later)

Evelyn sat at her desk, watching the clock. She had a long day of training her quirk with speed... At least that's what Aizawa thought.

What really happened? Evelyn let her quirk take control for the hour of training and have it's fun running around the mock city. Hey, what no one knows, will not hurt them.

But it wore her out. Drained the energy from her body. Goddamn, she needed a fucking snack. She was half asleep when Denki leaned in snd whispered to her.

"Hey, don't fall asleep yet. We still have to see who from class 1-B is going to be added onto our internships," Evelyn huffed.

"Leave me alone, let me sleep damnit," Evelyn mumbled, pushing his face away.

"Okay, fine..but if you get Monoma, I'm laughing at your ass," Denki backed up, and Evelyn groaned quietly, knowing her curiosity would get the best of her.

"Who," She looked to Denki, forcing her heavy eyes open.

"...you haven't met Monoma. Have you met anyone from 1-B," Evelyn nodded.

"Shiozaki, she's chill. I like her. Pony can suck my cock," So Evelyn was still stuck on the fact that Shoji told her that Pony called him scary... Sue her. "Kamakiri is sick, not gonna lie. Tetsutetsu gives off the same feminist gym bro vibes that Kirishima gives off-."

"What," Kirishima whispered as he overheard.

"Nothing. But no Monoma," Evelyn leaned back in her seat as the bell rang.

"Stay seated. Class 1-B is coming in so you guys know who will be joining you on your internships," Aizawa explained, sounding as tired as Evelyn felt.

It only took a minute for Class 1-B to be standing at the front of the class, and Aizawa wasted no time to get on with naming them off.

"Tetsutetsu will be joining Kirishima on the internship with Fatgum," Tetsutetsu joined Kirishima at his desk, fist bumping him.

"Kodai and Shiozaki will join Kaminari, Mineta and Sero as apart of the Lurkers," As Kodai and Shiozaki walked over, they avoided Mineta.

"Monoma will be joining Serpento on her internship with Mirko," The class expected a loud reaction from Monoma. But just a nod came as he walked over to Evelyn.

"We have yet to meet," Monoma offered his hand as Aizawa continued.

"True. Evelyn Serpento," Evelyn sat up, shaking his hand. "Call me Evelyn, I prefer it."

"Neito Monoma," Evelyn offered one last nod as she backed off.

They hadn't exactly talked after that, up until the internship. Some of the class took it upon themselves to warn her about Monoma, which confused her.

He didn't seem bad at all. Very polite, shook her hand, and even told her to have a nice day. That's better than most of the male population.

So she put their warnings aside, thinking they were being dramatic, whiney or just straight up being an asshole.

Until Monoma and Evelyn met up to walk to Mirko's agency... That was when Monoma started acting like himself. Overboard, loud, obnoxious and so on.