Chapter 2: Mineta's Nightmare

Summary: While most of Class 1-A was chill with the new student, even making conversation with her, a certain student pushes the girl's limits. What happens when Evelyn doesn't let this slide?

The seating chart I made to fit my the chapter
Ignore the hand writing 😭 I was trying to be fast

Warnings: Language, M!neta

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evelyn sat at her desk, talking to a very energetic blonde, who didn't even say his name yet.

"So... How does a date sound," The blonde asked, looking at Evelyn. Evelyn laughed softly.

"Sorry dude, I'm not interested. You're cool though," Kaminari sighed then held his hand out.

"I didn't even tell you my name. Denki Kaminari," He smiled as Evelyn took it back.

"Evelyn Serpento," She shook his hand. "I will be friends with you, though."

"Sick. Are you moving into the dorms," He asked, leaning back in his chair.

"Yeah, by next week," Evelyn leaned forward on her desk, not noticing the person creeping up next to her.

Denki opened his mouth then his eyes shot down, seeing Mineta go to grab Evelyn's ass. "Hey-"

It was too late. His hand was under her skirt. She looked down to make eye contact with the creep, who went to run away but Evelyn kicked him in the face like it was nothing.

Mina laughed behind her, along with Shinsou chuckling in front of her. "Little creep," Mina laughed, literally almost out of breath.

"You were asking for it, dumbass," Bakugou yelled from the other side of the room.

Mineta ran back to his desk, now afraid of Evelyn. Little did he know that fear would grow when they went to training.

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

They got to the training grounds, and Mina sat next to Evelyn on the bus, getting to know her. They got off the bus and changed into their hero costumes.

(A drawing of her hero costume)

Y/N was talking to Mina about their hero costumes when she heard a yell, which was obviously for her.

"Hey, Muzzle," Bakugou yelled and Evelyn looked back to see the blonde stomping towards her.

"Ugh, Bakugou, don't be an ass," Mina yelled using Evelyn's shoulder as an arm rest.

"Whatever, Raccoon Eyes. Aye, Muzzle, what's your quirk," Evelyn raised an eyebrow.

"None of your goddamn business," Bakugou raised an eyebrow at the snarky statement.

"Excuse me," He yelled, and they heard a sigh behind them.

"Bakugou, Ashido, leave. I need to talk to Serpento," Mina skipped away at Aizawa's command, dragging Bakugou with her.

"Hi Mr. Aizawa," Evelyn said, twirling a knife in her fingers.

"I was wondering if you would be okay with fighting everyone individually. I know you're strong and could take it, but you don't have to," Evelyn didn't hesitate.

"Of course I will! It'll be a challenge but I can take it," Aizawa was surprised about how confident she was in that, but simply nodded, ready to set the class up for failure.