FC: Mirko Trains w/ Evelyn

THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER AND DOES NOT LINE UP WITH THE STORY! THIS WON'T HAVE ANY FUTURE REFERENCE, BUT IT DOES HOLD SOME SMALL SPOILER INFORMATION FOR MY STORY, SO IF YOU'D LIKE TO KNOW A BIT MORE, GO AHEAD AND READ!

Summary: Mirko hasn't trained with Evelyn in awhile and wanted to see how far ahead one of them were than the other. She didn't expect Evelyn to blow her out of the water. Last time she checked up on Evelyn, Evelyn wasn't able to keep her quirk's strength without transforming. This turns into a competition. Who's more competitive?

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Evelyn was sitting at home, huddled up on the couch in between what seemed to be dozens of blankets, and the TV quiet as she was almost asleep.

Then someone sat on her.

She looked to who it was. "Why are you here?"

"What, you don't want me around," Mirko asked, smirking and leaning back on the couch.

"Not when I'm about to be sleeping."

"Too bad," Mirko stood up, pulling on ine of the many blankets that covered Evelyn. "Why would you put so many blankets on and then leave your legs bare?"

"I get caught up in them and freak out," Evelyn mumbled, snuggling in her remaining blankets. "What do you want?"

"I have a new competition idea," Mirko smirked when Evelyn finally fully opened her eyes.

"...you have my attention," Evelyn sat up, stretching.

"It's been a few months since we trained together. I wanna see how much strength you've gained," Mirko shrugged. "It may or not be a competition by the end."

"...give me like 10 minutes," Evelyn pulled a blanket over her head, wrapping herself in it as she slowly walked to her room.

Once Evelyn was in workout clothes, and downing coffee, the two walked downtown. They reached Mirko's agency, walked inside, Evelyn nodded to familiar heroes that worked there, and entered the gym part.

Evelyn looked around. "You upgraded."

"I got stronger, have to keep challenging myself if I'm gonna keep doing better," Mirko walked to a mat, motioning next to her.

"Lets see who is more flexible," Evelyn walked next to Mirko, following her movements.

They each went into the splits. "Haha, no way you're beating m-... Evelyn," Mirko said loudly, making Evelyn jump out of her half asleep state.

"Hm... Oh, right," Evelyn mumbled, sitting up and going into the splits. Its was undeniable that Mirko was more flexible that way.

"What could you have possibly done last night that makes you this tired," Mirko questioned.

"It involved weed, alcohol and more weed," Evelyn shrugged. "I beat Endeavor's ass, I had to celebrate."

"...it was with Hawks wasn't it," Evelyn stared at Mirko when the question left her mouth.

"Legally, no. But if you're just asking, yeah," Mirko snorted, standing up. The younger groaned as she stood up.

"I think you got worse at stretching," Mirko pointed out, watching Evelyn struggle and stumble getting up.

"90% sure I'm still a little high. It sticks with me for awhile," Evelyn pulled her knee to her lower back, eyes closing. "Next?"

Mirko pointed to the bar above their head, that Evelyn didn't notice before. "We should do more stretching but if you're going to fall asleep, we'll move on."