FC: Todoroki Needs a Favor

THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER AND DOES NOT LINE UP WITH THE STORY! THIS WON'T HAVE ANY FUTURE REFERENCE, BUT IT DOES HOLD SOME SMALL SPOILER INFORMATION FOR MY STORY, SO IF YOU'D LIKE TO KNOW A BIT MORE, GO AHEAD AND READ!

Summary: Todoroki needs a specific favorfrol Evelyn. What is it and how does it go?

(Really short, idea just popped into my head through TikTok ✌)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evelyn sat at her desk, early for class. She was the only one there, catching up on homework before the class came in. Then Todoroki walked in.

"Serpento," He said, making Evekyn raise her head at him as he walked up to her, sitting backwards in Shinsou's seat to face her.

"Evelyn. Call me Evelyn, Todoroki. What's up," Evelyn put her attention on him, leaning back in her seat.

"Right. Evelyn. Well, I need a favor," Evelyn raised an eyebrow.

"What could I possibly do for you," She asked, genuinely wondering.

"I need you to just insult the hell out of my father when he visits today," Evelyn raised an eyebrow.

"Wait but-," She shut up and let out a whistle at the amount of money he set on her desk.

"No questions asked? Just insult him. Take a few jabs at him," Todoroki said, leaning back against Shinsou's desk.

"...no questions asked?"

"None at all."

"Done," Evelyn said, going to take the cash, but he took it back. "Dude."

"You earn it with how good the insults are. And I'll make it up to you if you get in trouble."

"...okay, challenge accepted."

About 2 hours later, everyone stood in line at the training grounds, as Endeavor gave information on what they were going to be doing.

"This should be easier for you, considering you're younger. You know, I'm 46 an-," Evelyn took the chance.

"Damn," Evelyn spoke up, making everyone fall silent, and Endeavor glare at her. "My bad. Continue on."

Aizawa gave her a warning glare, but she wasn't done.

10 minutes later...

"Endeavor and Evelyn, you two will spar," Aizawa spoke up, making Evelyn smirk behind her mask.

"Come on, Eraserhead... Isn't this a little unfair," Endeavor spoke up, making Evelyn snort.

"Look, I get you can get intimated. But just picture me as one of your kids and you'll beat me just fine."

The silence was the quietest thing Evelyn has ever heard, until Aizawa spoke up.

"Serpento, what the hell has gotten into you," Aizawa sorta yelled, not seeing her do this once during the time she was there.

"Okay fine, so maybe it was just emotional and verbal abuse but it can still be used in battle," Todoroki straight up snorted at how normal she sounded, like this was a daily occurrence to her.

Things went even more silent as Todoroki stepped forward, and handed Evelyn the cash. Then Aizawa spoke again.

"That makes more sense."

"SHOTO! YOU PAID YOUR CLASSMATE TO EMBARRASS ME," Endeavor yelled, and Evelyn snorted, eyes meeting his.

"I would do it for free," Endeavor glared at her. "Anyways, I say we get on with training."

Not even 15 minutes later, the class heard Endeavor yelling from where him and Evelyn were training. And then Evelyn came running out of the wooded area, quickly.

Todoroki caught her as Endeavor caught up, her hiding behind him. "You little-," Aizawa's sigh cut off Endeavor's insult.

"What. Now?"

"I did nothing, he's just a sore loser," Evelyn said, jumping as Endeavor stepped closer, Todoroki sighing.

"Evelyn. Tell the truth," Aizawa said, looking to where she was using Todoroki as a shield.

"...so I MIGHT'VE kicked him so hard in the nuts that he MAY have blacked out for a few second. But hey, everything is fair while training," Todoroki mentally noted to get her more money.

"I was already down," Endeavor yelled.

"So I was making sure you have no more kids. You should thank me, they only seem to make you miserab-," Todoroki moved them both back at the rush a fire that left from his frustration. "Hey, I should be the mad one! You broke my ankle, asshole!"

"Oh my fu- Todoroki, take her to Recovery Girl. Endeavor, take a time out."

Now, Evelyn and Todoroki sat in Recovery Girl's office, Todoroki giving her money.

"Good doing business with you," Evelyn smiled, taking the stacks of cash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WC: 727