Chapter 25: Mirio and Nejire

Summary: Mirio and Nejire try and call Tamaki and go searching when they don't get an answer. They found him soon, with Evelyn and Eri. What are they doing?

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Mirio and Nejire frowned at her phone. They called like 3 times now, no answer. "I didn't think we upset him this much."

"He always answers his phone," Nejire pouted.

"We deserve it," Mirio sighed. "We got in a fight, pulled him into it and then just ditched him out of nowhere."

"We're idiots," Nejire whined. "Lets look for him. We have to apologize, one way or another."

"Agreed," Mirio nodded, standing up from the bench they sat on.

They decided to try the dorms first, easiest place to find him. Immediately when they walked in, they heard commotion from the kitchen. They moved there, and found what it was.

Eri was cheering and laughing on the counter as Serpento and Tamaki were... What were they doing?

"EVELY- EVELYN OKAY! I GIVE UP! STOP TRYING TO END ME FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

"NO, YOU ASKED FOR THIS! LIKE 8 TIMES BRO!"

"TICKLE HER BACK, TAMAKI," Eri cheered.

"I'M NOT EVEN TICKLISH," Evelyn laughed, now shoving Tamaki's hands away from her sides. "STOOOOP! YOU LITERALLY STARTED THIS!"

"YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO END ME!"

"AND I DO! FUCKING BITCH!"

Mirio and Nejire watched with wide eyes. They've never seen Tamaki like that with anyone but them. Maybe not even this intense with them.

"I WAVE THE WHITE FLAG WOMAN, GEEZ," Tamaki yelled and Evelyn finally stopped, letting him breathe. "WHY ARE YOU SO AGGRESSIVE, YOU LEFT BRUISES," He laughed, sitting on the counter to relax.

"Shouldn't have fought it," She shrugged. "It's definitely your fault."

"Ohhh, okay," Tamaki nodded, like he suddenly understood.

"I would've bitten you if I didn't have this mask on," Evelyn sat by Eri, who mived to sit on Evelyn's leg.

"No you wouldn't have," Tamaki scoffed and Evelyn just stared at him. "...bro?"

Mirio and Nejire decided to just leave. He was busy. No use in ruining his mood, when he was clearly having a good time.

× × × × ×

Evelyn was at home, passed out in her pillow when her phone started ringing. She groaned, wanting to silence it. But she looked over to see it was Nezu. Why would he be calling her?

She cleared her throat, trying to sound awake. "Hello?"

Nailed it.

"Hi Ms. Serpento. I'm sorry to be calling so late but it is a quite... Concerning matter," Nezu spoke, sounding like he's going through papers.

Evelyn sat up, trying to wake herself up fully. "Yeah?"

"The LOV broke in and stole your blood sample from Recovery Girl's office," Evelyn blinked then grimaced.

"Ew. Why?"

"Can't say for sure. But it was targeted towards you. We can assume that it was for Toga to be able to use your quirk," Nezu explained then sighed. "And that would be bad news."

Evelyn thought back to a week or so ago. Her quirk said Shigaraki and a Nomu were attacking Toga and Dabi. Was Toga even part of the LOV at the moment?

"Uh, I'm like 99% sure she wouldn't be able to digest my blood. Might really hurt her before she has a chance to start using my quirk," Evelyn tried to think. "Uh, might burm her or something. My blood isn't like... I don't know, it's different."

"Well okay, that's better news," Nezu perked up. "Again, sorry for calling so late but this was information you needed to know."

"Yeah, it's all good. Understood," Evelyn nodded, although he couldn't see it.

"I'll leave you back to your sleep," So she didn't nail it. "Bye!"

"Bye," She hung up, dropping her phone on the bed. Great. Now she had to worry about her blood getting stolen. What else could happen?

× × × × ×

WC: 635