Chapter 24: Babysitting Eri

Summary: Tamaki and Evelyn were studying when Aizawa asked Tamaki to babysit Eri. Eri, seeing both Tamaki AND Evelyn? Package deal. The whole babysitting led to making carmel and candied apples for Eri. Eri found her new favorite babysitters. Tamaki's the happiest he's been in awhile. Does he think this will keep going if he stays by Evelyn's side?

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

(A few days later)

Evelyn got everything figured with both down grading her quirk and the whole All For One thing. She decided not to worry about it. If he came to attack, she woukd have her guard up.

Everything was okay. She was doing terrible, considering the circumstances. She didn't get a ton of sleep, but that was the worst of it. She was surrounded by her friends, who were worried with just the few days she was gone.

Iida noticed she was tired and got her some medicine for it. It definitely knocked her right out, that's for sure.

She woke up feeling good. Full night's sleep, had a good breakfast, and class was just some free time to do homework. No training either. She took the opportunity to invite Tamaki to do some studying in his dorm.

He agreed, and that's how they sat in his dorm now. Books open on his bed, half studying, half just talking... Maybe they were just talking.

"We've talked about this before, and you're wrong," Tamaki scoffed.

"Orange juice is NOT better than apple juice," Evelyn glared at him.

"It literally is, you like piss water," Evelyn laughed.

"Shut the fuck up bro, orange juice isn't that big of a color difference."

"I meant taste."

"Now you know DAMN well that apple juice doesn't taste like PISS WATER! What the fuck," She wheezed, closing the book in front of her. "I give up. Math is stupid."

"Agreed," He closed his own book, throwing both of them aside. Before he could talk further, there was a knock at his door. "Ugh."

"Answer it, whore," Evelyn threw a ruler at his ass as he stood up.

Aizawa was on the otherside of the door. "I have a meeting I need to go to. Are you able to babysit Eri?"

"Uh, Evelyn, you okay with babysi-"

"FUCK YEAH, COME HERE ERI!"

"EVELYN!"

"...yeah, I can babysit," Tamaki nodded.

"Alright. It shouldn't be too long, I'll let you know," And he was gone.

"I'm hungry," Eri immediately said, just as the door closed. Tamaki looked back to see she was already in Evelyn's lap.

"Me too," Evelyn smiled, looking at Tamaki.

"Are you asking me to go get us food or..."

"If you're joining us out to eat or not," Evelyn stood up, putting Eri on her hip. "And we both know you are, so let's go."

Tamaki just followed them. They ended up at some random restaurant, got food, and god knows how they ended up in the snack section of the a store. Eri now sat on Tamaki's shoulders, the three just grabbing snacks.

"You think this is overkill," Tamaki asked, looking at the cart full of snacks.

"Uh... Nope," Evelyn shook her head. "I think we need more, if anything."

Tamaki snorted. "Well okay."

"Can we get some candied apples," Eri asked, hand accidentally messing up Tamaki's hair.