ii. V

A/N; Okay fyi there may be a few things in here that break the canon, but oh well it's my story suck it up HEHEHE.

Ngl, at first I had zero ideas for this chapter but it actually became one of the most fun to write once I started lol. The key to this particular episode - do not take it seriously. Like at all. Just have fun with it. I mean we are talking about the introduction of Melon Lord, after all.

Azami P.o.V.

"It's pricey, but I really do like it!"

"Then you should get it. You deserve something nice."

Sokka grinned as he glanced over at his sister. "I do, don't I? But... no, it's too expensive. I shouldn't."

Oh for agni's sake, Azami thought to herself as she leaned against the store wall with Aang. Sokka had now officially reached a new level of irritating that she hadn't even considered possible before now, and that was including his obsession with pipes in that godforsaken town they just left a few days prior.

"Alright, then don't," Katara stated simply as they all started to walk away from the shop, voicing everyone else's thoughts.

About two seconds later, Sokka raced back to drooling over the same bag again, as he had already done five times prior. "You know what? I'm gonna get it!"

"Great, now can we please go?" Azami begged, officially exhausted by Sokka's now twenty-minute long decision paralysis. 

The boy in question just frowned again, before sighing as his body drooped. "I really shouldn't though, it's too-"

"WOULD YOU JUST BUY THE BLOODY BAG ALREADY?" Azami yelled at him, ignoring the sudden stares from passerbys as Sokka flinched before grabbing the bag sheepishly and pulling out their few remaining coins. It was obvious he wanted it, and until he had it he'd keep busying himself with delaying his purchase, driving her insane in the process.

Once he had it, the two went to join Katara and Aang, who were now looking at some sort of flyer in the airbender's hand. "...could be the earthbending teacher you've been looking for," Katara smiled optimistically.

Looking down at it, Azami read the offer stated;

Come one, come all! Welcoming all young and aspiring earthbenders!

Learn from the greatest Earthbending teacher in the whole town of Gaoling! Work hard, and you can quickly earn your next belt to demonstrate your skill!

Only $15 per lesson, or $150 per month at a great discount value!

We look forward to welcoming you into our wonderful academy!

Having to squint slightly, she looked at a cluster of tiny letters scribbled at the bottom of the backside of the flyer;

(Master Yu academy not responsible for any and all injuries potentially sustained while on site, including but not limited to; cuts, bruises, concussions, broken bones, internal bleeding, amnesia, paralysis, or blood poisoning. No discounts for the young or impaired. Practice rocks sold seperately.)

"You sure about this?" Azami wondered aloud, glancing down at the flyer nervously. "Sounds like a lot more trouble than it's worth."

Aang shrugged. "It's worth a shot, right?"

Yeah... he definitely didn't read the fine print.

"Eh, he's not the one," Aang grumbled to himself as he slapped the side of his head, dirt coming out of his ear, looking strange in new his earthbending student uniform. Having seen how hard he got hit, Azami considered him lucky that's all he got away with.