PART 31

Veebha-Nandini...

Nandini stops and looks at her. Veebha get ups from her place,comes to nandini and hugs her much to nandini's surprise. She never thought veebha will be like this. Leaving her veebha gave a small smile and she too returned.

Veebha-Nandini thankyou for everything you did for Manik. I haven't met him after our school and many times I thought to come and check because I know even after having everything in his life there's no happiness in it. But you... you brought it again. He's kid nandini. I'm really blessed to have him as my best friend. Thanks for caring about him without expecting anything in return. I have always feared knowing his nature that what if he ends up being single for life? Now am so relieved and happy. You are there for him.

Nandini gets shocked listening her. She never thought that veebha could be this sweet. Because looking at her aura and attitude she thought she would be something like Alya but she's total different. Veebha nudges her a little and she comes out from her thoughts.

Nandini-No need of thankyou. Whatever I have done for Manik it's only for his happiness. I don't know when, how he became but he became MY WORLD now and I will do anything and everything for him.

Veebha-I wish you both should be always happy. Nandini..... Friends?

Nandini(smiles)-Sure...

They both hugs again. Then they will hear some voice.

Manik-Umm umm..... You guys can continue anyway I'm ignored here now so yeah am leaving.

Both smiles looking at him and played along.

Nandini-Sure sir. You can leave I'll postpone your meetings and work. Mukti will talk to you later.

Veebha-Ya correct and nandini let's go for a coffee even we need to discuss some things. I have some theme decoration.

Nandini-Ya lets go...

They are about to move that's when Manik pulls Nandini holding her wrist sidehugging her and speaks

Manik-Ms. Murthy you have work to take care and prepare for my meeting now. No one is leaving anywhere am heading to conference room.

He lefts her and the girls laugh looking at him. Both the girls exchange their number and veebha leaves from there.

**************************************

Like this days passed everyone are busy. Mukbhi and Cavya are excited and nervous at the same time.

Manik is completing all his recording and checking the decoration, venue.

Nandini have selected everyone's outfit and finalized with the team too. As mukti and navya are allowed to see outfits in their fashion house nandini took charge of them.

She even spoke with Abhi's parents and everything is sorted for now. Abhi's parents asked Cabir to be with them and they said they loved to have a son.

After Manik's confession, things changed there are spending more time and whenever they left alone our hero is starting with romance.

As Nandini's parents are shifting permanently they couldn't be attending the engagement but they promised they will be here before wedding.

************************************

A day before engagement, Mukti called Nandini and asked her to come to Malhotra Mansion. After sometime she reached.

Nandini-What happened Mukti? Why you asked suddenly to come?

Mukti-Yup... I wanted to spend some time with you alone. It's been long Nandu.

Nandini-Yes mukku. We were busy that we forgot to spend some quality time. Waise no one's here?

Mukti-Navya went out with Cabir. Abhi is with uncle and aunty looking at some invitations. Me alone here and THE ONE for whom you are searching is sleeeeeeeping as he was soo tired and he wants to be fresh tomorrow.

Nandini blushes hearing her but soon covered herself. Both the girls started spending time in talking, cooking, singing and dancing.

Nandini-Woaaahhhhhhh this is what I actually missed.

Mukti-Right Nandu........ I missed this soo much.

Nandini-Its already lunch lets eat. Go and call Manik.

Mukti-Why? You don't want to go?

Nandini-Already am hungry yaar. If I go now he will not let us come down quickly so you only go.

Mukti smiles and leaves to wake up Manik. Both siblings comes down and manik smiles looking at Nandini setting dishes. They greeted each other and sat to have food.

Evening Nandini thought of leaving but Mukti and Manik didn't let her go as again she need to come tomorrow early morning. All there outfits are in MM only so they said no need to go. Nandini gave up again all three spend some time.

At night Manik and Nandini are in his room. she's sitting in between in his laying oh his heart. That's when Manik asks her.

Manik-Nandini why didn't you answer my proposal still?

Nandini-May be...... You need to wait for some more time.

Manik-Im ready to wait for lifetime Nandini. I got to know that you are MY FOREVER.

Nandini turns to him and placed her lips on his surprising him. After sometime parting themselves Manik speaks.

Manik-You never failed to surprise me Nandini. I love you sooo much.

Nandini smiles and the day ends on there smiling faces.

************************************

ON THE ENGAGEMENT DAY.

Everyone are busy checking last minute arrangements. Nandini gave the outfit to girls and both loved them soo much. Mukti's outfit is dark blue lehenga with gold embroidery work. Navya's is purple color with silver work.

Manik is in his room getting ready. He found a note on his bed.

Rockstar

Your special outfit. Wear this one and get ready for the surprise.And yeah don't wait for me after getting ready just go with Mukti and Navya to the venue I'll be there. Don't worry I have some work and I'll be there.

Your
Admirer.

Manik smiles and opens the box. He finds the red and cream colour royal sherwani. He gets ready in that and comes out.

Manik, Mukti and Navya starts to the venue.Abhi and Cabir also started along with their parents.

All the guests too reached the venue. Veebha met everyone. Mukti and Navya felt happy and conscious at the same time looking around. First all of them reached to common room after sometime they'll be getting on to the stage.

********************************

That's it for today guys.
.
.
Do vote and comment.
.
.
Next chapter is the last one.
.
.
Thankyou.
Your friend.