PART 18

XYZ RESTAURANT...

Manik and Nandini enters to Find the gang is waiting for them. They both goes towards the table and everyone wishes Manik once again and they both occupies the seats.

Abhi, Mukti and Manik on the side of table and Cabir, Navya and Nandini on the opposite side to them. Mukti calls for the cake. Manik makes wish and cuts the cake. Cabir calls the waiter and asks him to cut the cake and serve them and other people in restaurant too.

Before ordering, mukti suggests to dance as the slow music started which is relaxing yet enjoyable. Mukti takes Abhi with her and Cabir asks Navya for dance. Here Manik looking at Nandini who's looking at the couple with a smile. So he approaches her.

Manik-Come let's dance...

Nandini-Sir... How can I?

Manik-What? Why cant you? Remember we are friends now?

Nandini-Sir... But

Manik-Manik..... Call me Manik... Who will call their friend "sir" hmm?

Nandini smiles and accepts for dance.

They both started swaying their body slowly according to music. They are maintaining distance while dancing too. They're enjoying the opposite one's company and dancing. After sometime everyone moves towards their table. Nandini makes some excuse and moves while gesturing mukti. Mukti nods and sits at their place.

Suddenly lights get dim and they heard a beautiful voice. Spotlight fells on the person sitting on chair holding Mike.

Host-Welcome Ms. Nandini Murthy.....

Tu aata hai seene mein
Jab jab saansein bharti hoon
Tere dil ki galiyon se
Main har roz guzarti hoon

Hawaa ke jaise chalta hai tu
Main ret jaisi udti hoon
Kaun tujhe yun pyar karega
Jaise main karti hoon
(She just closes her eyes while singing this line.)

Ho ho....

Meri nazar ka safar
Tujhpe hi aake ruke
Kehne ko baaqi hai kya
Kehna tha jo keh chuke

Meri nigaahein hain
Teri nigahon pe
Tujhe khabar kya be-khabar

Main tujhse hi chhup chhup kar
Teri aankhen padhti hoon
  (Here Manik knows what she's conveying so he just smiles knowing what she meant.)

Kaun tujhe yun pyaar karega
Jaise main karti hoon
  (Again Nandini closes her eyes. )

Ho ho....

Tu jo mujhe aa mila
Sapne hue sirphire
Hathon mein aate nahi
Udte hain lamhe mere
  (She remembers yesterday night where he comes and talks to her.)

Meri hansi tujhse
Meri khushi tujhse
Tujhe khabar kya be-qadar
  (Manik reminds the line your happiness matters to me)

Jis din tujhko na dekhun
Pagal pagal phirti hoon
Kaun tujhe yun pyaar karega
Jaise main karti hoon

Ho ho..

NANDINI...

Hello everyone.

This is for someone special who's close to my heart. Since 2years this person became my happiness. My inspiration and my happy place. I wish him all the happiness and love in this world.HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCKSTAR.

Thankyou...!

With that nandini goes towards their table and everyone are shocked except two. One is Mukti as she know everything and other is Manik. He is surprised, he never expected this. This is so big for him.

Nandini-Guys what happened?

Cabir-Nandini this is just amazing but...... Is this for Manik?

Nandini nods.

Navya-So... that means you both are....

Nandini-No no no navya nothing like that... the thing is...

Mukti-Guys let's eat than I'll explain to you don't worry....

  Mukti blinks her eyes and Nandini nods and sits. Everyone started eating. Nandini can feel someone's eyes on her but didn't dare to look up so she continued her focus on food.After completing dinner Manik calls the waiter and clears the bill. Everyone moves towards parking except Nandini as she goes to washroom.

Mukti-Bhai actually we four came in one car so.

Manik-Soo?

Mukti-You and nandini come together naa. We will go in our car.

Manik-Finee....

Abhi brings the car. And they left for their. Meanwhile Manik is waiting for Nandini and thinking about the song. He's amazed as he never thought she can sing soo beautifully. Nandini comes and sees Manik waiting.

Nandini-Sorry..... Actually there ru...

Manik-lets go.

Nandini-where is mukti and others.?

Manik-They left come will also leave.

Nandini nods and sits in the car. Manik stars driving. The drive is calm but the souls are disturbed. Nandini is thinking what Manik must be thinking about her song and Manik... he's thinking about lines in the song.

Suddenly Manik stops the car. Nandini comes out of zone and looks at Manik asking what happened.

Manik-We need to talk...!

Nandini nods.

Both looking here and there and speaks at sametime.

Manik/Nandini-Did you really mean those lines? / Did you like the song?

Both looks at each other and manik sighs.

Manik-Do you really mean those lines in the song? I.. I... Mean it's like indirectly you are proposing me. I know you are my fan. Or I can say special fan but still I never felt this when I meet my other fans. Don't know what to say but I cant remove those lyrics from my heart till you say something.

(Nandini is in shock. Is he asking me that did I proposed omg omg I know I love him but this is soo sudden. God what if my answer spoils everything which is started now) she's thinking all these. Manik calls her.

Manik-Nandinii....

She looks at him.

Manik-Nandinii.... Say something please.

Nandini-As I said yesterday your happiness matters to me sir. I don't know this feeling but since 2years you became the most important person in my life.To be honest I didn't thought about lyrics sir. It's just the song came into mind when I thought about you. And....... I feel for you sir. I accept that but am not forcing you to accept because I did all those things. It's your call to decide.

Manik smiles knowing the new info. Somewhere he also want this but the thing is he don't know how to deal with this.
Nandini is scared to see Manik's reaction.
But Manik simply stars driving towards MM.
.
.
That is it for today guys.
.
.
Share your opinion and suggestions.
.
.
Do vote and comment.
.
.
Thankyou.
Your friend.