PART 5

Message

Nandini- *even im thinking the same*.
Manik- *then let's meet today evening*
Nandini- *hold on Mr. Rockstar.... I'll let you know we may meet soon*
Manik- *waitinggggg*

   After this chat smile isn't leaving from both the face.At the same time nandini is nervous she said she vl meet him but how to face him when he knows she's his pa. What will be his reaction? She was thinking all that suddenly mukti shooks her........

Mukti-what happen?
Nandini-Mukti... I said I'll meet him but how he reacts? What he thinks if he sees me?
Mukti-Nandu relax........ Wait I have an idea(idea discussing secret). Sooooo let's wait for it and first book your tickets he asked you right?
Nandini-ya this plan seems good. And yeah am booking now.

           ***********************

  Alya is thinking how to be with manik.
She got the news about Goa and she also booking her tickets to go there.

On the other side Navya and cabir are spending their time together.suddenly navya asks cabir shall we go on a trip.
Cabir-ya why not wait let me inform nandu mukti even they'll come we can enjoy
Navya-cabir I mean only we. You n me.
Cabir-why we can enjoy more and i can spend sometime with my sister also it's been so long
Navya-Enough cabir nandini nandini nandini..... Always about her. Everything about her. Am asking we will goo only we.
Cabir-Navya what happened to you? Why are you behaving like this? They are our friends right.
Navya-cabir please. Your friends. Not mine okay.Behave like you have a girlfriend also. Always nandini my sister blah blah....
Cabir-What the hell? Navya enough is enough.will talk tomorrow after you getting some sense.Bye.
Navya-cabir wait listen cabir.......... Yaa gooo gooo going to YOUR SISTER right go.
   Cabir thinks what's wrong with her. Why she's behaving this way?it's no use to talk now so he's going to talk to her tomorrow...

             **************************

MALHOTRA MANSION

   Manik is waiting for mukti but she isn't coming so he called her asking where is she?
Mukti-Bhai am with nandini. I'll be coming in 1hr.
Manik-Mukti it's already 10.How will you come? Let me come and pick you.
Mukti-But bhai I said naa I'll come we have to talk many things
Manik-okay madam call me after your MANY THINGS discussion completes. Call me don't come on your own okay. Send me the address
Mukti-yes boss.ill send you...

  **It's 40min distance from Manik's house to Nandini's.**

Here Manik is thinking about nandini. He is confused. But at the same he's even thinking about his own personal secret fangirl.

Manik POV
  God..... She said she'll meet me soon. I thought of taking information through her number but she's soo intelligent that she used private number. Now it's so exciting.......
  After sometime he gets call from mukti and he leaves from there.....

**Outside nandini house**

   Manik is waiting outside her house for mukti. Mukti and nandu comes out laughing. Nandini is looking sooooo cute while laughing suddenly she sees manik and both gets lost in each other. Mukti sees this she laughs inside and clears her throat. Listening this they comes out of their cute eyelock.Mukti hugs nandu and whispers

Mukti-Control fangirl. Control
Nandu-chup mukti. I'll kill you.
Mukti(shouting)-Byeeee Nandiniiiiiiiiiiiii.
Nandu-Bye Mukkuuu...
Manik-Mukti let's gooo.
Mukti-yes bhai let's too.
  With that they leaves.......

After 3days

   As usual nandini comes to office checks everything and goes to Manik's room as he calls her.

Nandini-Good morning sir.
Manik-morning. What about flight timings and stay?
Nandini-Flight is today evening 4pm and the director will provide us accomodation in hotel. You need to visit beach to watch shoot and after that recording will take place.And we have return flight on Thursday 6pm.(they're boarding flight on Tuesday 4pm)
Manik-okay Miss Murthy. Be ready we are leaving from office only.
Nandini-okay sir.
.
.
.
Manik and nandini reaches airport

   Manik receives a text *All the best for your recording. Shine as always. *
Reading this he felt so happy. *sure... miss fangirl*
And they leaves for boarding flight..........

Next: IN GOA.....

That's it for today..

Share your opinion..

Thankyou..

Your friend..