PART 15

(REMEMBER this is fake music video premier so only Manik,Mukbhi, Cavya, some producers and office directors and Nandini are present.Navya covers herself with a scarf so that alya and dhruv doesn't find her. )

*Malhotra Music*

  Video starts playing and it's a 4min song. Everyone are watching. Nandini is sad watching them together. Dhruv is eyeing Mukti since he was here. Alya well she's thinking "manik and me".Manik noticed dhruv staring at Mukti but can't do anything right now.

Suddenly at 2min the video starts buffering and there plays an another video which is of alya's where she was scolding a waiter.
(remember guys in goa)

   Everyone gets shocked seeing the video except Manik and Cabir.Manik smirks seeing Alya's reaction and even he puts a fake shocked face and looks at Alya.Alya gets feared and looks here and there.

Exactly after 40 seconds other video places again shocking everyone which is of Dhruv and Alya's about navya and all.Now it's Dhruv turn to get restless and looks at Manik whose face is red because of anger. Everyone knows about Manik's anger.

So nandini comes front and calmly asks directors and producer to move out of room and she will inform them regarding the matter. Everyone knows it's a fake MV so they leaves silently.

Now.... Manik comes near Alya and Dhruv.

Manik-Well....... Plans are going behind my back.Hmm interesting. But haven't you guys thought how you're gonna face me if this amazing plans comes out.

Alya-Ma... Manik... Listen... Pleaa.... Pleasee... It's it's just I... I... I..

Manik-Shut up Alya.You spiked my drink and what you wanted to do ah?You did worst alya. I already said I don't want any personal things between us let's just stick to professional but what did you do? And Mr. Vedant how dare you comment on my sister ah? What do you think if you'll approach her and I'll be sitting calmly you're mistaken dhruv. You bloody asshole.

Cabir-You're very cheap guys. Alya do you know where your sister is now? Did you thought about her. You tried to kill her your own sister.? What did you gain.?

Alya-Navyaaa.... She's a coward.I asked her to do one thing. She refused me to do and yes I wanted to kill her cause she's coming in my way and I wont leave anyone who comes in my way.

Manik-Shut up Alya....

Alya-Manik I did all these for you for us... I love you manik. I love you please don't leave me manik please.

Manik-Alya I already said I don't feel anything for you we are just professional workers and let's just stick to that.

  Meanwhile police comes and seeing them dhruv tries to leave but Abhi catches him faster. Mukti comes to dhruv and slaps him tightly. Police takes Alya and Dhruv.Alya is shouting like a maniac. Navya cries seeing her and nandu comforts navya.

Manik and cabir goes to finish to formalities in police station. Abhi and three girls leaves to Malhotra mansion as per manik's order.
.
.
.
.
.
  Malhotra Mansion

Mukti and Nandini are pacing here and there thinking about the plan as tomorrow it's manik's birthday they wanted to reveal nandini that she's the secret fangirl. But they're thinking now Manik is angry and how he's gonna react if he knows anything.

Manik and Cabir comes home and sees everyone except MukNan. He goes towards his room to freshenup..

Mukti-Nandu let's do one thing will setup terrace and surprise bhai. If his mood is good then will continue further with our plan. Whatsay?
Nandini-Mukku hope it works. I don't want to hide anymore.
Mukti-Chalo lets go upstairs.
She informs Abhi, cavya about preparation and asked them not to tell anything to Manik. They agreed.
.
.
.
Cabir took Manik out telling him let's get drinks we're here after long time and all.
Abhi and Navya preparing dinner and gelling up.
Mukti and Nandini completed their decoration and setting everything nicely.
.
.
.
.
  After sometime everyone gathers in Hall and chills for sometime.Manik phone pings with a message...

Advance happy birthday Manik Malhotra... The Rockstar...... ❣️❣️

Manik sees the message and smiles....

Thankyou my admirer..... Hope you make my wish true.... 😁

After typing he'll see Nandini but she's in busy talking with Mukti and cabir. After two min he'll get a message.

  Planning to do. Let's wait Rockstar..

Manik sees and smiles

  It should be worth for waiting..

He waits for reply but he don't get any. Suddenly mukti shouts.....

Mukti-Bhaiiiiiii.... Go n change naaaa pleaseeeeee.

Manik-Why Ms. Malhotraaa...

Mukti-As if you don't know now gooooo

Manik-Okay madammmmm......

After Manik leaves Mukti tells cabir to bring Manik to the terrace and they all leaves.Nandini's heartbeat is so fast... She's so nervous.
.
.
.
.
That's it for today guys.
.
.
Share your opinion.
.
.
I didn't thought any punishment for dhruv and alya so let's just handle them to police....
.
.
Please do vote and comment.
.
.
Suggestions are accepted..
.
.
Thankyou.
.
.
Your friend