PART 23

Nandini started to clean her flat. She want everything to be perfect as she thought of her plan. Even her family is coming in two days so the house will be clean. It's past 3 she completed her cleaning part. She went to take shower. After a long hot shower she came and ordered food.

***************************************

Here Manik and mukti spends some time. They have their lunch and talks about missing things in their life as both became busy in professional life.

Mukti-Bhai... I need to tell you something.(Manik nods)Bhai.. Actually Abhi's parents wants to meet me I mean us. You and me.

Manik-Achaa.. That's it. Ask Abhi and fix the date will meet them.

Mukti-Bhai. No questions nothing? You just accepted?

Manik-Mukti it's related to your life which is very important to me and I don't want to delay in anything. Anyway I trust your decision. Your mature enough to take decision in your life but it's my responsibility to fulfill your wishes, dreams and to keep you safe.

Mukti-Love you bhaiii.. Love you sooo sooo soo much.Umm bhai what about Nandini?

Manik(startled)-What about her?

Mukti-Bhai don't act okay? What's going on between you two ah? At the time of case she was with you all time.

Manik-Um... Umm.. Actually we are thinking to take it slow.

Mukti-Slow means.. Achaaaa so are you guys in relationship???

Manik-Not exactly but kind off. It's just started and everything got messed up . Actually we didn't got time and chance to talk about it peacefully and today, tomorrow she's on leave.

Mukti-Dont worry bhaiii... You'll get everything you wish. Because you are the best.

***************************************

After having lunch she thought of ordering some things necessary for tomorrow. She called the store and ordered everything and they assured that delivery will be done by night.

She selected outfit and necessary items for tomorrow.She's just lying when she got message about delivery which will be done in 10min.

Here Manik is thinking about Nandini.The way she handled him that night. The way she trusted him in case.she never showed any discomfort around him. Even before as a secret admirer what all she did for him. He's just thinking who can be that selfless to think about other person more than his/her personal life and he got to know one thing that no matter what he is not gonna leave nandini. He is just smiling at the thoughts of her.

Nandini kept everything at their place and thinking to start the work tomorrow morning itself as it is already night and she need to wake up early tomorrow.

While lying on bed she started to think about Manik. His anger, his attitude, his smirk everything she loves. She just wants to see him happy. That's why after his parents left him she started giving him surprises and hope to be happy. Now that she being in relation with him this thought is enough to make her heart race. Because she never thought that Manik will accept her. She always thought if her secret thing comes out he'll scold her for invading his privacy but that never happened. Now that he's giving access to his life just can't express her happiness in words. There's a constant smile on her face thinking about her rockstar.

With the thoughts of eachother both slept peacefully with a smile on their face.

***************************************

Next morning

Nandini gets up and smiles thinking about today. She looks at time it's 10 in the morning. She texts Manik and moves towards washroom.

After completing her shower and all. She gets ready and prepares her breakfast. Having breakfast she started checking what all need to be done. Once she's done with her breakfast she started opening the items to decorate her house. Soon she got busy in her work.

Here Manik is attending a meeting for a new song. The director and producer came to meet him. After completing his meeting, he ordered coffee for himself and started scrolling his phone where he finds Nandini's message.

Hello Rockstar...
Remember me your secret admirer. It's been so long I texted you. Okay so the thing is let's meet today evening. Wear something comfortable and as tomorrow is weekend you can get a spare (I mean only if you wish) So.... Mr. Rockstar You will come right? It's a date... ❤
Will be waiting for you. You know where to come. Be here by 6pm. See yaa...

Manik smiles widely looking at the text.
He just thinking to go now only but she mentioned time. He quickly replied back.

Hello Ms. Secret admirer...
How can I forget you when you are the only one who are on my thoughts. Yes even I missed your texts. And yeah no need of waiting I'll be there before time.. Date is on... ❤ see yaa...

************************************

It's almost 4 when Nandini completed the whole decoration, food and she even baked a cake for them. She just looked around and satisfied at her work. She went to take a shower to feel fresh after all this work.

Here Manik is already home to get ready. He informed Mukti about this who teased him for sometime. He got ready waiting for time which is moving slow. He never felt this happy and excited.

Nandini got ready in red long gown which is simple yet stunning. She curled her hair and left them open. With a minimum makeup and red stud earrings she looked perfect.

Once again she checked everything and looked at the clock which shows time 5.30. Other side Manik got ready in black shirt and white pants(Manik look from Kyy) As it's 5.30 he started his journey towards Nandini's house. In between he bought red roses and some chocoates.

Exactly at 6 the bell rang making Nandini's heartbeat fast. She just checks herself onceagain and with slow steps and shivering hands she opens the door and turns back immediately.There standing Manik with a smile. He can understand her nervousness because he's feeling the same now. Nevertheless he came inside and closed the door.

Stood behind her and kept the bouquet in front of her from back itself. She looked at the bouquet took them but he didn't removed his hand. And from left side he forwarded his left hand which has chocolates. She smiles and takes those too.Still he didn't removed his hand.

With slow pace he kept his both hands on her waist and hugs her slowly keeping his chin on her shoulder. Nandini blushes at his act and she leans on his chest without any hesitation.

After sometime manik speaks...

I love to stay like this but you know we need to continue our date....

Nandini looks at him and blushes he let go of her and she leads the way for him. They started walking and came into hall by looking at it manik gets surprised.........

Manik-You have done all these? (Nan nods)These starlights, candles they are just perfect. I... I... I loved them.
.
.
.
That's it for today.
.
.
Suggestions and opinions.
.
.
Do vote and comment please.
.
.
Bye
Your friend.