PART 25

Here Nandini is in dilemma with what to do. She's thinking if she go Abhi's parents will ask about their relation. She can tell she's mukti's best friend but this is a family matter. Then she was startled from her thoughts when Manik said ""you are family nandini"".

She stared at him with some emotions now she doesn't even want to hear I love you from him because this line as stole her heart. Her eyes welled up with tears where Manik understood what's going on in her mind. He just nods and holds her hand to comfort her. After sometime

Nandini- Manik... I'll come.

Manik-I know.

Nandini-But when we are gonna meet them?

Manik-Tomorrow 7pm.Actually I thought of taking you directly without saying anything. But I wanted to ask you. I mean I know you won't deny but still.
(She nods and both talks for sometime)

Nandini-Lets sleep. It's late and we are going out tomorrow. (Manik raises his eyebrow asking what) I mean we can't sit in home na even you bought your spare so let's roam tomorrow till evening. After that will go to MM and get ready. How's my plan?

Manik-Ek dum perfect. So where are we going tomorrow?

Nandini-Will have breakfast and as you said sudden plan for tomorrow we need to shop something and lunch followed by a movie and finally to MM.

Manik-Woaaahhhh a busy day tomorrow.

***************************************

Next morning.

Both got up and had their breakfast. Nandini got ready in red top with white pants whereas Manik got ready in white shirt and dark blue jeans. Manik texted Mukti about Nandini's  coming and she felt happy and relief. Now they are going towards mall.

Nandini-Manik remember we need to buy some gift and sweets for them?(Manik nods)Cool now let's buy something for you. Chalo.

Manik-But Nandini why for me? I have many naa?

Nandini- From my side.....! Now no more discussion okay?(he nods and both moves towards Men's section)

After shopping for him they moves towards gift section where nandini finds a idol of ganesh ji which is made up of ceramic with some lights is simple yet elegant. She shows that to Manik he nods in agreement they went to pay for it.
After buying some sweets and stuff for evening they moves towards the food court.

Meanwhile Manik calls one of his driver to come to mall where they are. He comes and Manik gives the gift and sweets asking him to keep the gift in his room and sweets in fridge. After nodding driver leaves from there.

Mukti texts Nandini to come soon as she's not understanding what to wear. Nandini texts her not to worry she will be there by 6pm. As they completed their lunch Manik and Nandini went for a matinee show. They took tickets for shershah movie. Both were enjoying the movie.

Then the song played raatan lambiyaan.

Teri Meri Gallan Ho Gayi Mashhoor
Kar Na Kabhi Tu Mujhe Nazron Se Door
Kithe Chali Ae Tu Kithe Chali Ae Tu
Kithe Chali Ae Kithe Chali Ae.

(Manik took Nandini closer holding her shoulder)

Jaanda Ae Dil Yeh Toh Jaandi Ae Tu
Tere Bin Main Na Rahun Mere Bina Tu
Kithe Chali Ae Tu Kithe Chali Ae Tu
Kithe Chali Ae, Jaan Chali Ae

Kaatun Kaise Raatan Oh Saawre?
Jiya Nahi Jaata Sunn Baawre?

Ke Raataan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re
Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

(He was pecking her forehead where Nandini is feeling soo shy and happy too)

Cham Cham Cham Ambran De Taare
Kehnde Ne Sajjna
Tu Hi Chan Mere Is Dil Da
Mann Le Ve Sajjna

Tere Bina Mera Howe Na Guzara
Chhad Ke Na Jawin Mainu
Tu Hi Hai Sahara

Kaatun Kaise Raatan Oh Saawre?
Jiya Nahi Jaata Sunn Baawre?

Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re
Ke Raataan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

Teri Meri Gallan Ho Gayi Mashhoor
Kar Na Kabhi Tu Mainu Nazron Se Door
Pichhe Chali Ae Tere Pichhe Chali Ae
Tere Pichhe Chali Ae

Jaanda Ae Dil Yeh Toh Jaandi Ae Tu
Tere Bina Main Na Rahun Mere Bina Tu
Kithe Chali Ae Tu Kithe Chali Ae Tu
Kithe Chali Ae

Kaatun Kaise Raatan Oh Saawre?
Jiya Nahi Jaata Sunn Baawre?

Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re
Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re
Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

Through the song both were having constant smiles. And their comes the climax where Nandini cried continuously through out it while Manik also felt emotional but didn't cried like her. After completing movie both came outside as it's already 5.30 they made their way to Mansion.

*****************************************

Both reached Mansion. The butlers got water for them. Mukti came down talking with someone on phone while coming she saw nandini's back. She directly went and laid down on sofa with her head in nandini's lap.

Nandini-Hello madam. I thought only your brother is workoholic but even you are...

Mukti- only for this week nandu. We had some orders for big weddings soo I was busy in designing, shouting at my employees. Some are really understanding and some arrgghh.

Nandini-Its okay don't remember all those now. Are you ready for meeting your inlaws? (She nods) Hmm then go and get a shower I'll select a dress for you. We have only one hour.

Mukti kisses her cheek and moves towards her room after hugging Manik.
Nandini asks Manik also to get ready. That's when Manik comes near her ear and whispers  "" Already in wifey mode"".with the he moves towards his room where Nandini's jaw dropped listening his comment. She blushes and moves towards Mukti's room.

After selecting a dress she informs Mukti about that and leaves to guest room for getting ready. She felt a sudden pull after entering in the room. She gasps after looking the person who is Manik only. She glares him and tries to get out of his hold.

Manik-Arey... Stay still naa please. Look I have something for you on bed please wear it.

Nandini-For me? (He nods and lefts the room kissing her cheek tightly)

She smiles and looks at the dress.

****************************************

Three of them got ready and comes down at the same time. Mukti comes near Manik and hugs him.

Mukti-Thankyou bhai.... for all this.

Manik-Soo now you'll tell me thanks? You are my sister bachaa and it's my right. So yeah don't worry and stay happy now. It's one of the important day for you.

Nandini smiles looking at them and prays for their bond. Both looks towards Nandini. Mukti comes to her and hugs her too. After calling Abhi they left to his place.

.
.
.
That's it for today guys.
.
.
Please Do vote and Comment.
.
.
Bye
Your friend.