PART 27

Introducing Murthy's.....

Anish Murthy- Nandini's father. Loves his family very much. A bank employee.

Shreya Murthy- Nandini's mother. A home maker. Her happiness is her family

Rishabh Murthy- Nandini's brother. In Mba 2nd year. One year younger to nandini. 22 years old.

Next morning

Nandini got up early as her family is coming. She got ready made breakfast and looked at the which is half past 8. They were about to come by 9. So she made everything ready and went to call her brother. As she was about to call, the car parked outside which she can see from balcony.

Nandini gets happy and runs towards the door to welcome them. Soon her parents and her brother comes. Nandini hugs her parents and brother.

Nandini-Mom dad I missed you sooo much.You know I prepared the special breakfast for you guys.

Nandini  asks everyone to move for their breakfast. After completing breakfast everyone settles in hall and nandini brings coffee for everyone.

N. Mom- Nandini beta how's Manik? You said he'll be coming.

Nandini-Ha mom. He will be coming in evening along with mukti.

Then they are involved in some talks. Nandini is soo happy meeting them. She and her father started teasing rishab. After an hour of talks her father spoke

N. Dad- Nandu we will rest for sometime. You can enjoy with your brother he is soo grumpy as you are not giving him time. And yeah we have a surprise for you will be telling in evening after Manik comes.

Nandini- Dad you can tell me naa please?

N. Mom- No we want to tell you both at a time so wait for it.

Nandini-Okay mom.

Her parents moves towards their room. While rishab tells her about his studies and college to Nandini. They both watch TV, spoke everything that they missed. He asked about Cabir as once he met him. She told everything that happened except the secret fangirl thing.

Soon the time passes even they are done with lunch and Nandini again asked about surprise for which they didn't reveal anything. Nandini text Manik about her family arrival and asked to him come before 6 along with Mukti.

*********************************

Here Manik and Mukti chilling on sunday. They are talking about childhood and all. Mukti and Manik prepares lunch. They both are spending much needed time together as it's been long.

Mukti- bhai.....will they come for my marriage?

Manik(blankly)- don't know mukti i want them to attend but i don't know. Yesterday I texted them and still I didn't get any reply.

Mukti-Uff... Don't worry bhaiii. It's okay even if they dont come. You are here for me naa. That's more than enough.

Manik- All I want is your happiness. You know right that i love you.

Mukti- yes bhai... I love you tooooooo...

Manik- listen mukti. Nandini's family is here. She invited us for dinner. So get by 6 okay.

Mukti nods and soon they completed their lunch. Both moves towards their respective rooms to rest for sometime. Just than he receives nandini's text.

Manik..... Don't forget to come. And yeah try to come before 6. Will be waiting for you ❤

Manik smiles reading the text and replies okay.

*************************************

Manik and Mukti arrives at Nandini's place. As mukti knows them before as nandini and she studied in same college. Mukti gelled up easily with them while Manik is sitting nervously in front of them. Nandini gets coffee for them.

She served everyone and sits beside Manik. Rishab started talking to Manik for which he replied and became some what free.

N. Dad- Manik beta. Why are you not talking anything?

Manik- Nothing like that uncle. It's just I never met you and now...

N. Dad- It's okay beta. I know what you are thinking. Don't worry about that. We know one thing that my daughter won't choose anything wrongly. If her choice is you than we are happy as we know about you.

Manik looks shocked towards him as it's unexpected. He thought it won't be that easy to convince her parents.

N. Mom- Yes Manik. We know mukti very much she used to speak about you. The way you taught her everything we are very impressed. And feel free to talk to us beta. You are our son too.

Manik feels emotional listening to them. Nandini looks towards him and understoods what he's thinking. So to lighten the space.

Nandini- Just to remember you guys am your daughter okay. Not manik.

N. Dad- No he can never be our daughter. Because he will be our son.

With that everyone laughs and Manik also smiles.

Nandini- Dad now tell naa what's the surprise you are talking about?

N dad- The thing is we are shifting to Mumbai permanently.

Nandini shouts loudly and hugs her father.

Nandini- Ahhhhh dad love you love you sooo much. Thanks thanks this is the best surprise.
.
.
.
That's it for today guys.
.
.
Do vote and comment.
.
.
Thankyou.
Your friend.