PART 30

After bidding bye to girls, Manik and Nandini started their journey towards nandini home.

The ride is usually calm. Manik observed Nandini who is looking out thinking something. He keeps his hand on her lap startling her.

Manik-Nandini what happened?You are silent? Still angry hmm?

Nandini nodded no and started looking out again.

Manik stops the car in a secluded area. Removing seatbelt he bends towards her holding her hand in his slightly caressing speaks

Manik- Whats wrong with you? What are you thinking?

Nandini(slowly)-who's she Manik?

Manik(acting)-who nandini? Who's that she?

Nandini- In office th... that girl..

Manik understands her dilemma. He comes out of the car and opens her side of door asking her to come.

After coming out he opens the backdoor of the car makes her sit and he too sits inside. Holding her closer to him by shoulder and making her rest on his heart.

Manik-Nandini.... She was my school friend V veebha. Actually she was the only one who was with me without caring about my money.She was my best friend. After school I didn't met her till today morning.

Nandini(innocently)- But why she said that she's your girlfriend.

Manik(smiles) - Always I used to tease her that no one will love her because she's being with me as I'm rude to everyone. She knows that I don't believe in love. Still She used to say *than am your girlfriend*.but i know she didnt mean anything.

Nandini-I am sorry. I questioned you a lot na.

Manik-No nandini actually it's good to let it out. Because if we didn't clarify ourselves than we can be in peace. And i know you are jealous.

Nandini-Yes i was jealous because I don't want to share you.

Manik smiles at her confession and kisses her cheek.

After some talks they both again resumed their journey. Manik took another way and went to some cafe.
After having relaxing coffee he dropped nandini at her home.

Both gets down the car. He comes towards her and hugs pecking her forehead. Nandini also kissed his cheek tightly much for his surprise.
After that she whispers

Nandini(pouts)-She kissed you here.

Manik-God Nandini. Such a cutie you are.

Nandini-Come inside na.

Manik-You sure. You want me to come.

Nandini rolls her eyes and started moving without answering him. He smiles and follows her.

Entering her room she went to freshup whereas Manik lying on her bed looking at a particular sight.

Nandini comes back and saw Manik who's looking at something. She followed his stare and found him looking at her secret room. On seeing Nandini, he asked

Manik-Nandini do you have another room? What's that? You never showed me?

Nandini-Do you want to see that room?

Manik-Sure... If you don't have any problem with that.

Nandini nods no and moves to open the door of that secret room. She gestures Manik to come. Both enters into the room where Manik gets shocked, surprised and stunned seeing the room which filled with his photos, posters and everything related to him, ONLY HIM.

He felt so emotional, he never thought someone could actually do all this for him. After seeing all that he just looked at nandini's face who is looking around with a smile on her face.

That moment he realized that she's soo soo special and very very important to him. He didn't want to loose her. And he did what he wanted to.

He pulled her in his embrace holding her face in his hands, looking deeply into her eyes he whispered   I LOVE YOU and kissed her passionately.

On the other hand, Nandini is shocked with his sudden confession which followed by kiss. She just standing there closing her eyes holding his arms tightly. Her heart is raising with the speed and she couldn't put the feeling in words. He left her after feeling like ages and looked at her who didn't dare to open her eyes.

Manik bends towards her ear and whispers again I LOVE YOU NANDINI. ALWAYS AND FOREVER.

Nandini opens her eyes and looks into his. She didn't said anything but hugged him tightly. He smiles and wraps his hands around her.

Manik asked Nandini about room and all these. She explained him how she used to collect something related to him from papers, magazines. She even shows her diary in which she only wrote about him.

Manik-You know what... Am going to keep this one.

Nandini-Okay keep it.

Manik-You won't argue over it?

Nandini-No. Now I have you to share all the things so i dont need this diary.

Manik is on cloud nine hearing the answer from her. Spending the much needed time in the room they both came out and Nandini locked it again.

They both came and sat in the hall talking about engagement outfits, decoration and all as they are having only a week.

Manik-Nandini you didn't answered my proposal?

Nandini(teasing)-What should I answer?

Manik-WHAT? what do you mean by that? Don't you know what to answer.

Nandini(innocently)-No Manik. What am I supposed to answer?

Manik-Wait let me tell you.

Saying this he started tickling her. Soon the room filled with laughs and laughs.

**************************************

Veebha and Manik are discussing something in his cabin where Nandini enters after getting permission.

Nandini-Good Morning sir.

Manik-Morning Ms. Murthy. Veebha she's Nandini Murthy and Nandini she's Veebha.

Nandini-Good Morning Mam.

Veebha-Good morning dear but call me veebha. Mam makes me feel old.

Nandini smiles and looks at Manik who winks at her secretly. Nandini tells him about his schedule which is busy as he wanted to complete all his work before engagement.

After that Nandini started to leave and veebha stops her.

*************************************

Thankyou Queen22Fireheart for this amazing cover 💞💓

That is it for today guys.

.
.
Do vote and comment.
.
.
Why veebha stopped Nandini?

.
Thankyou
Your friend.