PART 29

A girl enters in Malhotra Music asks for
Manik's cabin. The receptionist look at her and asks if she has any appointment  to meet Manik. Then the girl removes her glasses.

Girl-I don't need appointment to meet my boyfriend. So can you please make it fast.

Receptionist-But Mam can you please tell the name so that i can confirm with sir.

Girl-Name... huh.... Just call him and say his girlfriend is here.

Receptionist agrees but calls to nandini (because Manik will get angry if it is some prank) and tells the same whereas nandini's gets angry listening this. She just wants to slap her face but controlled herself and told the  receptionist to make her sit in guest room for 5min.

Nandini(gritting)-Sir... Someone is waiting for you guest room.

Manik(confused)-Oh.. Okay but what happened to you nandini? Is everything alright? By the way who's that?

Nandini(Liptight smile)- Your girlfriend. (Manik gets shocked listening her.) Go sir go and meet your GIRLFRIEND. (Saying this she moves from there to go while manik gets up and twist the knob closed before Nandini opens. He pulls and hugs her from behind keeping his head on her shoulder. Nandini didn't said anything)

Manik-Nandini... Calm down baba. See I guess it's some prank because you know na some female singers or actors will come like this. You know me right. I lo-
(He stops there while nandini turns in his hold and hugs him keeping her head on his chest). Ok now let me meet the guest and come. No no you also come with me. If she talks any stupid than I'll introduce you to her. Chalo

Both moves towards the guest room where the girl is waiting. Manik opens the door and enters with Nandini. Girl looks at him and hops on him hugging tightly shouting Manik. Even manik shouts some name and hugs her tights picks her up. Nandini gets angry looking at this coz she never used Manik showing affection to others. Tears forms in her eyes. The girl leaves him and kiss his cheek whereas manik gets shocked but smiles. Nandini gets furious and turns to go but she heard..

Manik-Yaaar veebha where were you? You know how much I missed you? I actually thought you forgot me. But what a sudden surprise.

Veebha-Yaa Manik. Actually I went to abroad to complete my studies and you know my dad's business. Now am actress along with singer.

Manik-Thats great...... You changed alot. Became soo gorgeous.

They continued there talks totally forgetting about Nandini. Nandini also left from there as there is no use of being there. She came to her cabin, had her lunch, looks at the schedule and writes something on the note. She keeps the note on Manik's table and leaves the office informing the receptionist.

Here after feeling like ages Veebha asked Manik to show his office that's when he remembered about Nandini. He looks in the room and she's no where. He thought of calling her but veebha again asked him something and they keep on talking. Both moves towards his cabin where Manik finds a box and a note under it.

Rockstar...
Brought this biryani for you specially and thought of having it together but you were busy so here have this now. There are no meetings after lunch. You are free and am going out of office as I have some personal work. Bye.

Manik-Shit....

Veebha- what happened Manik?

Manik-Veebha actually I have some work now. Will catch up later if you are free.

Veebha-You know actually I came here to talk regarding some work. But yeah let's talk peacefully when you are free.

Manik nods and veebha leaves from there after exchanging numbers. Manik calls Nandini but she didn't pickup her phone. He tries and tries finally she picks up but before she can talk.

Manik-Where are you Nandini? Why are you not picking the calls? You can talk to me naa why did you left like that without informing?

Nandini-Hello sir. Actually I came to Mukti's fashion house for engagement dress selection for them. And you know we decided yesterday but forget if. And sir actually my phone is in silent mode. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Manik understands that she's not angry but she's more than that. He thought of going to fashion house directly to meet her. He took the lunchbox too and moved out of the office.

*********************************

ELEGANT FASHION HOUSE

Mukti shows some latest collections to Nandini. Nandini checked some catalogues and collections she selected one for navya and one for mukti. They both don't know because nandini said she'll reveal later. While she went to select for her brothers i.e Cabir and Abhi.

After the selection, all three girls are sitting in Mukti's cabin talking. Suddenly door opens and there standing Manik huffing badly. For once all were shocked seeing him in that state. Navya goes and takes the box from his hand and mukti makes him sit on the sofa and while nandini brings water and gives to him. Looking at her he calmed down, drank the water.

Mukti-What happened bhai? Why are you in rush? Is everything okay?

Navya-Ha bhai and why are you running? We are so afraid looking at you.

Manik did nothing but keep staring at Nandini who is looking everywhere except him. Both the girls understood something might happened so they moved out silently to give them some space.

Listening door sound nandini looked up and found they are missing and she was about to go out, in a swift Manik pulled her and made her sit on his lap hold her waist tightly stopping her attempts to move.

Nandini-Sir please leave. I have works outside.

Manik-Nandini.... Am sorry. I didn't mean to leave you like that. It's just I met veebha after years and we keep on talking.

Nandini-Its okay sir. She's your girlfriend it's okay. You don't need to apologize or explain yourself. (He hold on her waist gets tight listening her.) Can I please go now?

Before she could process anything, Manik started kissing her, Nandini couldn't even move her lips cause he totally captured them. She's struggling for breathe now. Finally he left her lips and Nandini found herself breathing again. She's looked at Manik whose lips are red that's when she touched her lips which are bleeding and at the same moment he took her in one more kiss which is very soft and soothing. Leaving her lips which are swelled by now he kissed her cheeks and forehead.

Manik-Ms murthy... I need to remind you again and again that i dont have any girlfriend and you know who is my girlfriend than please don't assume things and do like this okay? Btw I didn't had my lunch you know my favorite biryani by my...... Umm.... Ummm

Nandini- What you didn't had lunch? Why? I asked you to eat naa than? You are soo irresponsible Manik. Where is the box?

While he smiles listening her and signals to the desk. Soon nandini started feeding him while he's looking at her with so much of love. After sometime there's a knock on the door and Mukti,Navya entered teasing them. While Manik rolled his eyes and Nandini hided behind him.

Nandini informed Manik about selection.
After that they started to their places. Manik said he'll drop Nandini at her place while Mukti and Navya went in another car.
.
.
That's it for today guys.
.
.
Do vote and comment.
.
.
Thank you.
Your friend.