PART 20

It's been a week since Manik and Nandini's coffee meet. Things are different between them. Both used to smile whenever they see each other. They used to talk when gang goes out to hangout. Everything is going well until....

Manik Malhotra got arrested . There are illegal things going in MALHOTRA MUSIC which owns by him. The news is he's involved in drugs selling activity and also takes drugs.

The news is spreading everywhere through Tv and internet. The board members and nandini are trying to manage things. Nandini already got to know that something was wrong but she didn't look into it properly.

Last week when she was looking into accounts of their company and found some mistakes and wrong transactions, she also discussed with the board team.
(Remember once nandini came to office and she was tensed and speaking with some people.) She got to know there are some transactions going on in office secretly. She thought to look into this matter but till then things were not in her hands.

Currently Manik is sitting in police station. He's not reacting or explaining himself to anyone. He's just silent. Cabir came with bail.

Cabir-Here is the bail. You can check it and release him.
Police-You can take him for now but we will keep check you him. He can't leave Mumbai.
Cabir nods and moves towards Manik.

Cabir-Manik let's goo.... Will talk at home.

**********************************
Board member - BM

Nandini-Who can it be?Can we find anything?
BM-Someone did this very cleverly. He made sure there is no clue left.
Nandini-But there could be something right. Guys check the CCTV footage of past week. Check it twice and thrice we need to find something.

While Nandini is discussing with board members she gets a message...

Please come. You promised you will never leave me alone.

Nandini-Guys continue your work and update me I'll see you guys again.

*******************************

Manik-Mukti, cabir please leave me alone guys. I should make my mind clear before facing everything.

Mukti-But bhai... how can we leave you alone?

Manik-She's coming. Don't worry.

Mukti-Sure. Takecare bhai. I'll be with Cabir call me if you need anything. Don't think much I know you and everything will be fine.

Manik hugs her immediately to control himself. Mukti pats him. After sometimes they'll leave. Manik sits on his bed with the support of headrest and thinking deeply. That's when the door opens and the person comes inside for whom Manik is waiting.After closing the door, she comes towards him.

Manik-You okay?

Nandini-I should ask this right. Don't act always. I know you are not okay.

Manik-Am okay. You are with me right?

Nandini-Always. But what's all this? How couldn't you suspect anything in office? I thought you kept an eye on everything.

Manik-My eyes were on you. How can I manage other things?

Nandini(looks at him in disbelief)-Here we all are worried for you.Dont take things light. I know you haven't done anything but we need proofs.

Manik-Nandini.......please.I know I need to make things right but for now I don't want to think anything am tired since yesterday. I know you and cabir will handle until I look into this matter.

Nandini looks at him and nods knowing his condition.Manik comes out after making himself comfortable to sleep but he's looking somewhat nervous. Nandini sees him and asks.

Nandini-What happened? You seem nervous? Is everything okay?

Manik-yeah. The things is.....ah....that can canwesleeptogether?

Nandini looks at Manik surprisingly who stands there closing his eyes tightly. She slowly moves towards Manik hugs him slowly and whispers....

Nandini-I know we haven't discussed about ourselves after that meet but that doesn't mean you don't have any right on me. Am clarifying today also I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU NEVER EVER. You can be yourself when you're with me. We talk after solving this stupid issue. Now come lets sleep.

With that they moves towards bed. Manik lies holding Nandini close to him. He smiles widely and sleeps very quickly while Nandini is looking Manik's peaceful face which is very innocent. She was thinking who has done this stupid thing.
After sometime even she sleeps.

*************************************

Someone's POV

Woaahhhh... Manik you are out on bail. Don't feel happy because you're going to be behind bars very soon. You made my family member suffer and now am gonna make your life hell. Mr. Manik Malhotra get ready to get the taste of jail.You won't forget this ever in your life. I'll see how your gonna save now. Because of you my baby sister is in jail. Am not gonna leave you....

MARK MY WORDS MANIK MALHOTRA. AM YOUR DEATH.

That is it for today guys. Sorry for being late actually very late.

Who do you think that someone?

Hope you like this one.

Please do Vote and comment. Suggestions are always accepted.

Thankyou.
Your friend.