PART 22

As they missed the lunch time in all this work now they thought of having something light like snacks so that they can have a good amount of food at night.

Nandini and Mukti soon prepares some pasta, maggi along with orange juice.

They completes their snacks and thought to rest for sometime. Cabir and Navya are leaving to maldives for a week trip.
Mukti and Abhimanyu have some meeting with some fashion house so even they are busy for a week.

So they thought to go out for a dinner after that they'll move towards airport with Cabir and Navya.Soon it was evening and they thought for getting ready.

Girls are going in Mukti's car and boys in Manik's.Soon they reach ABC restaurant.

Nandini-So cabir bhai when you are planning to return?

Mukti-Ha cabir enjoy your mini honeymoon before returning okay?

Everyone laughs at this and navya blushes.

Cabir-Guys.... I want to make an announcement.

Everyone gets silent and nods at cabir.
Cabir looks at navya who also blinks her eyes to continue. He smiles.

Cabir-So the thing is I and Navya thinking to get married.

Everyone are silent. Navya looks at all who are having blank faces. She feels sad and thinking that they won't accept her as she's the sister of Alya. Soon she gets squeezed in a hug by Nandini and mukti. They both are smiling and laughing. Manik and Abhi also smiles seeing them.

Manik-But Cabiiiiir. Now navya is my sister right. I'll find her a nice guy who is better than you.

(Navya looks at him in a shock whereas Nanmukbhi are smiling and cabir frowns.)

Cabir-WHAT...... hellooooo we are in a relationship before she became your sister. Okay.

Manik-So what.? Now my sister listens to me. (Manik raises his eyebrow and looks at navya who bends her head down)

Navya(slowly)-Bhai... I want Cabir please.He's the only one who can make me happy. He understands me so well. He never left me after knowing about me also. Please bhai.

Everyone listens this and smiles.
Cabir comes and hugs navya. Manik too smiles and his eyes meets with nandini who is looking at him already. They finishes their dinner with lots and lots of talks. As there's some time for flight they moves towards airport to send off cabir and navya after giving them necessary instructions like call, text and take care.

Soon Cabir and navya boards their flight.The gang moves towards parking. Mukti and Abhi goes in one car and Manik and Nandini in other.

*************************************

MaNan

Manik is looking at nandini while driving who's looking outside. The ride was going slow and silent. Manik looks nandini's hand which is on her lap. He slowly shifts his hand from gear to her lap and holds, her hand startling her.

Nandini gets shocked and looks at her hand which is in his hold now. She looks at him who's looking straight with a smile.She blushes and looks outside again.

Manik-So we are not allowed to talk right? (Nandini looks at him confused.)
I mean we are being silent even from morning we didn't spoke anything soo.. I thought we are not allowed. (Nandini smiles.)

Nandini-Sir. Actually I want to ask something? Can I.

Manik-Sure but please don't call me sir naaaaa. (She nods no. )

Manik(suddenly)-Even if we get married also you'll call me sir ah? (Nandini looks at him with wide eyes,he looks at her and realizes what he uttered.)I.. I.. Mean forget it tell me you are going to ask something.?

Nandini-Sir can I get a leave for two days. That is till day after tomorrow?

Manik-What? Why? Is everything okay?

Nandini-Yes sir. Actually I'm having some important work.

Manik-ya sure.

Nandini-Sir. Will you drop me at my place? Please.

Manik-Why you are not coming to mansion?

Nandini-no I'm having some work here.

Manik nods agreeing to her and drops her. After wishing good night he moves towards his place.

*************************************

Next morning.

Nandini took leave so she isn't in a mood to wake up but continuous alarm isn't letting her sleep. So finally she opens her eyes and sits on bed. She's feeling fresh as she slept for long time.
She started thinking about the thing which she's going to plan. Meanwhile she calls her parents and speaks with them for sometime and asks them to come here.

They asked about Manik, mukti.Nandini told everything to their parents related to Manik now they are happy for her. They are also excited to meet Manik and others. After confirming that they are coming she hangs the calls, moves towards washroom to get done with her morning business.

***************************************

In Malhotra Music, as nandini is her leave Manik"s appointments are handled by karan. So karan is explaining him his schedule. There's a sudden knock on the door and it opens without even waiting.
Manik looks at the intruder and smiles.

Manik-How are you here mam? You said your busy this week?

Mukti-Bhai... I said I was having meeting with fashion house not exactly busy the whole week.

Manik-Achaaa... Had lunch?

Mukti-No bhai let's go out naa I want to talk to you. (Manik raised his eyebrow asking why) arey I'll tell you naa come bhai lets goo even cabir is also not here. I need your help.

Manik-Achaa baba wait I'll clear my schedule. Okay. (Mukti nods and both moves towards restaurant)

**************************************

That is it for today guys.

Suggestions and opinions are always welcome.

Do vote and comment.

What do you think Nandini is planning?

Why did she took leave?

What Mukti wants to talk with Manik?

And yeah the story is moving towards end. Show some love guys.

Need some encouragement.

Byeee
Your friend..... ❣️