PART 7

Heyy guys Thankyou soo much for liking this story. Am dedicating this chapter Pitu-kris ana_loveless20 Queen22Fireheart these three. Thank you  guys for commenting on every chapter and thankyou for waiting for the update n for supporting me...... Let's start...

Nandini-Sir... You okay? What happened?
Manik-No actually...I went down for a walk and I had a drink over there.Am feeling headache and tipsy.Do you have any tablet?
Nandini-ohh shit.Sir come in first.
  She asked manik to sit on the couch and called for a lime juice. After sometime the room service gets the drink and nandini made manik drink that and he was a bit sober by now. Manik thanks her and about to go but he sees some bags and asks her..
Manik-You didn't brought anything except your bag now what's these?
Nandini-Ah sir actually I went out and I have bought gifts for Bhai, mukti and navya.
Manik-oh.. Okay.Tomorrow morning we are going to visit beach.
Nandini-Beaaachh... Thankyou sir thankyou thankyou....
Manik-Goodnight.
Nandini-Goodnight sir.

  After coming to his room he's just imagining her face. How she got worried? How she got excited? Her face. Her expressions. He smiled thinking about her. There ends his day and dozes off. Here Nandini also thinks about how he got tipsy in one drink he's a person who handles drinks very well but how this happened.? She thought of digging into it.

           **************************

Girl-Idiot, dumbhead can't you do one work?
Boy-Sorry madam. I gave him drink which you asked. He even had it but he escaped.
Girl-Just get the hell out of here and yeah take this money and don't open your shitty mouth anywhere.
Boy nods and leaves....

Girl POV
Manik today you missed but I'll be getting one more chance and I'll use it. I want to make you mine at any cost and I will. She laughs evilly and left.
POV Ends.

   There was a person who's recording this and gets shock seeing her. The person just whispers ALYA and leaves with recording. sayonara1503 your guess is right 🤗
            *************************

Next morning.

   Both MaNan got ready in their respective rooms. Nandini came out and waiting for Manik. Even he came out and saw nandini clicking selfies, he suddenly went and stands behind her watching her face exactly when she was clicking. This was so sudden that even nandini didn't noticed him and after seeing pic she got shocked and she thought he'll be getting angry as they never shared any bond its only professional and she was about to delete when she hears...

Manik-let it be.I think it's good
Nandini(shocked+surprised)-sir.. You don't have any problem?
Manik-Why would I but if you have any you can delete Miss Murthy? No worries.

     He says this and lefts from there. Nandini gets shocked again but she looks at the picture suddenly she smiled as the pic is like Nandini is clicking selfie and Manik is looking at her. She saved and moved it to her private album and also left the place. They were in car Manik is sitting backside and Nandini is sitting on passenger seat. The drives stops the car and MaNan came out and saw the beach as it's morning the beach is not so crowdy and it's peaceful too.....
    Nandini without asking any permission or without waiting for manik she just ran towards the beach and started enjoying herself. Manik watches her enjoying and unknowingly a smile comes on his face. He takes out his phone and clicks some pictures of nandini without getting caught. Manik is either watching beach or we can say nandini and he's just walking enjoying the nature and beach.
    Suddenly he heard nandini's shout and turned to see that nandini is about to fall but someone holds her and pulls up. Seeing this Manik releases his breath and comes towards them.

Manik-Miss Murthy you okay?
Nandini-Yes sir am okay it's just that I slipped and(she sees the person who saved her) Thankyou for the help.You are the choreographer of MV right Mr?
Person-no problem. Yes Am Dhruv Vedant choreographer.
Nandini-Hey Nandini Murthy and he's Manik Malhotra my boss.
Dhruv-Yaa who doesn't know him? Nice to meet you Mr. Malhotra.
(Manik doesn't get good vibes from him but he still nanages to be normal and shakes his hand.)
Manik-Ya same here Mr. Vedant and thanks for help.
Dhruv-Its all my pleasure as I didn't want this beautiful lady to fell down (He says this looking at Nandini from head to toe) Nandini feels little uncomfortable and Manik notices this so he says bye and tells her that they're leaving. They both comes near the car and Manik asks driver to stop nearby restaurant as it's already lunch time.

    They both finishing their last minute packing and Nandini informs director that they are leaving. Director comes to airport to give see off. Finally they are in Mumbai flight.
.
.

That's it fir today guys.
.
Share your opinion and suggestions.
.
.
Your friend.