PART 21

Malhotra mansion

Manik and Nandini are sleeping peacefully. Manik stirs in sleeps and that's when the alarm rings. He opens his eyes to see Nandini sleeping in his arms. He heart flutters with joy. For once he forgets everything and just keeps on looking at her to know that life can be so peaceful around or with her. Nandini too opens her eyes and looks Manik looking at her. She blushes remembering the last night scenario. Soon she gets up. Without exchanging words both move to freshup.

Nandini moves towards guest room to get her morning business done. After taking shower and getting ready she comes into kitchen to see that workers already made the breakfast. Soon Manik also comes.

After done with breakfast.Nandini is about to leave the dining table.

Manik-Nandini.

Nandini-hmm?

Manik-We are going to office and make sure the conference room is ready till we reach and call the Boards. Tell them it's an emergency meeting.

Nandini-Anything else?

Manik-Call Cabir and ask him to come to office.We didn't found anything till now. Need to get serious now.

Nandini-Sure sir.

Nandini calls in office and asks karan to check the con. room. She informs board of directors. Finally she calls cabir and informs him e everything and tells Manik is also fine.

**************************************

Malhotra Music

Manik enters in his ever looking dashing attire. Everyone wishes him. He directly moves towards conference hall where already board of directors along with cabir are present.

Manik-Good Morning everyone. I hope everyone knows why we are here?

BM-Manik... How's this gonna be solved? If this isn't solved early than business may fall into loss.

Manik-Nothing to worry sir. Everything will be in control within 24hours.

Manik calls karan and asks him about last week CCTV footage and tells him to bring the data in his cabin. He calls of the meeting and informs Cabir and Nandini to join him in his cabin.

All three of them along with karan moves towards Manik's cabin.

***************************************

Everyone are watching the footages carefully for clues because they don't have any other option and moreover nandini found that the transactions are recorded in wrong way and there is a entry of some drugs buying too. So this is the only way for them to find whose behind everything.

Cabir founds something wrong and asks Manik to watch it. After repeating the video for 2times it's found that some guy came into accounts department and changed the transactions in the system.

They are observing carefully suddenly Nandini whispers "aman"

(Aman is the guy who got suspended from the office due to his bad behavior with girls.)

Manik tells karan to find the information regarding aman. Karan nods at Manik.

***********************************
Man-So what do you expect? I should sit calm.No I won't. I WON'T. Manik Malhotra should pay for this.

Girl-But this is wrong bhai.Manik is not wrong.You are wrong. The way alia behaved with him anyone can say she's obsessed with him.

Man-navya.. How can you tell something like that about your sister? What made you change like this? Your supporting someone who's nothing to you.