Happiness Now and Forever

Peggy and Jake married a year later Cathy and David stood for them. They had a beautiful reception at Nampara. Troy gave his mother away, He told Jake but "I want her back as soon as your married." The whole church laughed. Jake's company had sky rocketed and a Security company in California USA ran by seals put a question on whether they should combine the companies. Since they were all in the same unit and had worked well together decided it would open up a whole new market. So Jake and Peggy decided that since he needed to go there for business they would turn it into honeymoon/work trip taking Troy to Disneyland.
Two months later Peggy went into Jake's library she sat on his lap. "Are you happy" she asked him. Jake said "I think I am the happiest man in the world." Peggy asked "is there anything that could make you happier?" Jake said, "I don't think so." "Not even patter of little feet here in Nampara." He looked at her and said," Peggy I don't think we need another animal! She said, "not even if that little animal is our child" she giggled? He looked in her eyes and said, "do you mean a baby are we having a baby?" She nodded "yes Daddy we are having a baby." Jake kissed her passionately. He said "I was wrong I am now the happiest man that ever lived."