Chapter 28

Avery's P.O.V.

Sarah and I walked into The Dingo and went straight to a booth. We sat down and a waitress came over.

"What can I get y'all to drink?" The waitress asked.

"I'll have a water," I replied.

"I'll have a water, too," Sarah said.

"Ok, I'll be right back with those," the waitress said, going to get our drinks.

"So...do you have a boyfriend?" I randomly asked Sarah. She started to blush.

"No...but I have a crush on someone," Sarah said.

"Oooo! Who's the boy?" I asked her excitedly.

"You don't know him...his name is Jordan," Sarah replied shyly.

"Aww! I wish the best to you. Maybe don't tell Two, though, because first of all you're his little sister, so he'll be very protective. Second of all, you're 9, so he will most likely think you're too young," I explained. Sarah shook her head.

"He had his first girlfriend at 9, so he shouldn't be so upset," Sarah said. The waitress came back and gave us our waters. We gave her our orders and she left.

"That won't matter to him. The only thing he'll be thinking is that you're his kid sister," I said, taking a sip of my water.

"I guess. I hate how protective he is of me. How do you handle it?" Sarah asked.

"I don't mind it so much. He isn't overly protective of me. Maybe it's because I'm your cousin, so he doesn't feel like he should be as protective with me as he should be with you. I'm not quite sure why he isn't as protective, but I'm happy he isn't overly protective," I explained. Sarah sighed.

"I just absolutely hate it. I really like Jordan. If he likes me back, I don't want Keith to ruin it for me," Sarah explained. I nodded.

"I understand," I said. We spent the whole day out, just having a much needed girls day.

A/n,

Here is a new chapter! Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!