Chapter 27

Avery's P.O.V.

"Who are the other two that I have to meet now?" Sarah asked. I looked at her.

"I don't know if you should, Sare...Darry would tell on us and Dally...we'll he's Dally, you shouldn't meet them," I said. Sarah looked at me angrily.

"You said I could meet them all!" Sarah yelled. I looked at her sadly.

"I'm sorry, Sarah, but these two...you just shouldn't meet. Trust me, okay?" I said. Sarah looked at her feet.

"Alright...I guess four of them are better than none. It's not like I'd be able to talk to them ever again, anyway," Sarah said sadly. I felt bad, but what Two-bit said last night made me feel really guilty.

"And, hey, you wouldn't have liked Darry and Dally, anyway! Darry...well you'd think he was too boring. Dally would just act rudely to you, because he doesn't like kids," I explained.

"I'm not a kid!" Sarah exclaimed.

"To Dally you would be, Sare. So be happy you were able to meet Ponyboy, Johnny, Sodapop, and Steve. At least you met any of them," I said. Sarah smiled at me.

"You're right. Now come on, let's go to the dingo!" Sarah yelled. We were at the empty lot.

"Alright, let's go!" I yelled, too. We made our way to the restaurant.

A/n,

Here's a new chapter! Sorry it took so long, I thought I already updated this today. I've had a long day lol. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!