Chapter 34

As a simple tear fell down my face I couldn’t help but stare at her. She looked beautiful. Her hair, her face, even what she wore was amazing. I looked over at Mel, Leigh’s mother and even my mother and they were all crying.

This has been such an emotional day. The only thing I could think about was just leaving. Leaving and going far away from here for a while. I think I will take about a month off from work. I needed it.

The flowers were beautiful. I personally think she deserved more. More lilies, more tulips, more roses, just more everything.

I could see in Daniel’s eyes that he wanted to go to Mel but his composure was admirable. I had to admit, my composure surprised me.

The priest had everyone to take their seats. I felt like jelly and my heart was about to burst.

I looked over at the boys and they were smiling from ear to ear. I think they are just as excited as I am. I was actually going to be a step-father.

I am one of the wealthiest men in America. I have everything I have ever wanted except a family of my own.

It’s been more than six months since the whole Javier thing. After Leigh had stabbed him in the armpit the gun went off and struck the chandelier. I had already knew where she was because I was tracking her phone. Just as the gun went off the police had arrived.

By the time the police broke the door down Javier had bled to death. Seems that Leigh had struck a major artery so he was a goner before she could even dial 9-1-1.

Now today we are being united in holy matrimony. Very soon the boys will be Haynes and my daughter would be here. Leigh was pregnant and insisted that we had the wedding before she was born. Her name will be Alivia Grace Haynes.

After the ceremony I began to dance with my wife. I will never get tired of saying that. My wife.

“Your daughter is kicking. I think she liked the cake.” She said while rubbing her belly. To see her carrying my child was a huge turn on. If I could leave this reception right now I would take her upstairs and undress her.

“I love you. I love Emmanuel, Dorian, Israel and Alivia.” I said while holding her close. “I finally feel complete. I have the woman that I admired a few years ago. I will never let you go.”

She flushed and I saw her eyes water. She was quite emotional now. Ever since she found out she was expecting she cried about everything. I found it cute.

“I swear that I will do everything in my power to make you all happy.”

“I swear that I will also.”

I had a surprise for her but I thought I would wait, besides the S.S. DELIA could wait until after Alivia was born. So I smiled at her, rubbed her sweet and sexy belly and kissed her nose. We then watched everyone as they celebrated our love.

THE END