Chapter 17

***Pic of Javier... None other than Milo Ventimiglia (he is not mexican)***

All I could say about last night was wow. We danced and laughed all night. I felt that I didn't need to have alcohol to have a good time with him. Throughout the entire night I had maybe two glasses of wine.

He told me how beautiful I looked the entire night. I actually felt beautiful. Little by little I was opening up to him.

By the end of the night I tried to give him back his card. He told me to hold on to it because by the look of the red bra I had on, I would be using it again very soon.

I gave him a hug and he offered to stay but I just wasn't ready, plus I had to pick up the kids the next day. So we said our good nights and he went his way. Mel decided to go home with Daniel of course. I made her promise me that she would text me as soon as she made it, before she went to sleep and upon waking the next day.

I changed my clothes and was about to go to bed before my cell phone dinged. It was my personal phone so I figured it was Mel.

I had a great time tonight Leigh. Although I love spending time with you I really would like to meet your children. Let's say next Friday after work we go see a movie or whatever they want to do?

Not this again. I am not ready to expose them to him just yet.

That is a very sweet gesture but I promised myself and secretly to them that I wouldn't introduce them to anyone until I was ready for a relationship. I'm sorry.

I turned off my bedside lamp and began to make myself comfortable. It's sweet that he wants to meet them. I just don't understand why he isn't married or had a nice piece of eye candy on his arm. Just then the phone dinged.

Ok. I understand. Looks like I will need to take this to another level. I hope you are ready for this, Ms. Gonzalez because I thought I made it clear that I want you.

Huh? There are things I just don't understand. I guess I can give him a chance but first we will get to know each other.

Yes you have. I would like to get to know you first. Then we can see if we can take this to another level. I have to get the kids tomorrow so I better get some sleep. Good night Logan.

A few seconds later.

Ok. Oh and by the way, I love it when you call me Logan.

That night I dozed off to sleep and dreamt of me and Logan as a couple.

**

"Hey munchkins! I have missed you guys!" I said enveloping all three into a hug.

"Let's say we all go to the park?" they all jumped up and down.

Once at the park they took off running with the smallest one behind. What a beautiful day. The sun felt warmer and the air fresher.

I went to sit on the bench when all of a sudden a man sat beside me. Javier!

"Javier what are you doing here? We haven't seen you in so long. Why show up now?" I was pissed. I was feeling good until he showed up.

"Hi Leigh my bee. I have been doing fine thanks for asking and I came here because I wanted to see my children."

"You need to leave now. We don't need you-" he cut me off.

"I see that you don't need me. And here I thought you still loved me but instead you are running around town with the new billionaire boyfriend. I knew you were giving up the goods, well it's not exactly good though. I have had you."

What was he talking about? He must have noticed the puzzled look on my face. He then showed me a magazine with me and Logan on the cover.

"What in the heck!"

"Yea exactly. I was surprised. I came to tell you that I don't want him around my kids and that he st-"

"You listen to me Pendejo! We are divorced now and you don't frighten me anymore," Javier was shocked. I have never stood up to him before. I was the person who took the name calling not dished it out.

"You need to leave and never show your face around here again or I will all the cops."

His face turned another color as it did when he was about to hit me. He grabbed my arm and was about to hit me when two guys came out of nowhere and grabbed him.

Who in the heck are they?

"Hello Ms. Gonzalez, I am Hal and that is James. We were sent here to protect you by Mr. Haynes."