Chapter 12

Logan's POV

The clock on my desk read 6:00. I think it's time to get out of here for the day. I can finish up from home. Leigh has left for the day and that woman has had me worked up all week. Looks like she has lost a bit of weight. I could care less about her weight. She is beautiful inside and out.

As I closed up my office I stepped into hers. It even smells like her. Whenever she walks pass me or leans in over my shoulder I take a deep breath and take her in. She was a like a pheromone. It's almost like I could feel her before I see or smell her. She is exactly the kind of woman I needed in my life. Her kids too.

I need to go out. I called my boys and told them to meet me at the club. I went home and showered, shaved and dressed more down to earth. I wasn't the wealthy guy who went to the club in a suit. Only people who wanted to be seen and attract gold diggers did that. Everyone knew me so what do I have to prove to anyone? Nothing!

We all met up in my personal VIP section and I had decided on a scotch. None of these women have nothing on her. She was different in every way.

Interrupting my thoughts, Daniel snapped his finger at me, "You seem a little distracted tonight. What's up man?"

Distracted? Women do not distract me... well at least they didn't before. She was still on my mind. I think I need another drink. I waved my glass at the bartender and signaled a double.

My drinks came quickly and in that time I thought of a legit lie, "Work." Was all that I said? One thing I hate to do and this is leak out my personal life to anyone.

Something felt different. I couldn't put my finger on it. I kicked back the two glasses of scotch and looked around the club. I only feel like this when she is around. Low and behold there she was. She looked amazing. That dress is screaming for me to take it off. It hung to her every curve. She wasn't wearing the dress, the dress was hearing her!

I saw as she ordered a few drinks and began to laugh with her friend. She seemed so carefree. I thought she was amazing before but that laugh. It was to die for.

She stood up with her friend and kick back another drink and moved to the dance floor. Hmmm... I need to see if she has moves. She began to bounce to the song and before I knew what I was doing I was headed to the dance floor.

Daniel was calling out to me but I didn't hear him. I was entranced by her. Her movement was hypnotic. I could see the lust in all of the other men's eyes as she swayed to the music. No way! She is mine.

When I had reached her I couldn't hold back. I snaked my arms around her as she danced so carefree. She seemed to have tensed for a split second and decided to dance with me. I wanted this woman. You can blame it on the scotch but this woman someday will be the future Mrs. Logan Haynes.

As the song ended she didn't move. I glanced at her friend and she looked like she had seen a ghost. In that moment she finally turned to look at me and was completely shocked. Mmmm. She smelled good. Her hair was beautiful. I would love to wrap my fingers in it and hold her close.

By that time another song had started, Drunk in Love. I need to text Beyoncé and tell her she has competition. Maybe I will throw a benefit and have her to sing while Leigh dances. Yea that would be good.

At that time she dipped low, came back up and started grinding even harder. I couldn't control what happened next. I mean my dick has a mind of his own sometimes, especially when she was around.

When the song ended I couldn't say anything nor move. "Hello I'm Melanie but everyone calls me Mel, Leigh's best friend."

I forgot anyone else was here in the club. I turned to her friend, "Hello I am-" I couldn't answer because she cut me off. But then again I know that she knew who I was, I was just being polite.