15.

As soon we landed in Russia, Mark Nathan and Axel were nowhere to be seen. Coach Travis then informed us that we were allowed to leave and explore, as long as we made it to the training camp in one piece, by curfew. I was over the moon thinking I'd get to see Jude again...

Xavier Caleb and Aiden dragged me over to the nearest café and told me to lay low. We then saw the American team walk in, Daniel was with them and so were Celia and Dionne. But no Jude? Celia would never leave Jude behind.

When they got their orders the girls and Daniel were the last to leave. They were discussing something, but since I couldn't understand, I went to go ease drop. Aiden stopped me and gave me a recording device. (Don't ask how he got it 😅)

When I made my way over to them I couldn't believe half the things they were saying. They had to leave because their captain was calling them. Xavier, Caleb, Aiden and I left the café shortly after. We walked over to the stadium we were supposed to play in the next day.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something that shattered my heart. Jude was pushed on his wheelchair into stadium. He looked emotionless. Like porcelain doll. But why was he even in the wheelchair, didn't he heal from the accident?

'I have to follow him and apologize,' I snuck past my friends and followed him. It was hard following them since we were the only ones in the hallway. The footsteps of his butler echoed through the hall. Fearing that the wrong move may get me caught. They made a turn into the bleachers and his butler disappeared.

"Where'd you go old man?" I whispered to myself. Turning around only to come face to face with him.

"What are you doing here Mr. Ember? The young master doesn't feel like speaking these days," he said looking at me questionably. What do you do in this kind of situation?

"I um... I came to see Jude. Can I at least see him?"

"I'm sorry but the young master wouldn't be too pleased," he said sternly. This guy freaks the h*ll out of me.

"But aren't you leaving? Jude going to be all alone. Who's going to watch over him?" I asked. He let out a sigh before speaking once more.

"Lady Celia and Lady Dionne, along with Mister Daniel will be arriving shortly. The young master would like to be alone."

"Okay..." I said walking away to the nearest bathroom. As soon as I was sure he left I walked over to Jude but soon halted. He wasn't alone anymore, just like the old man said. Celia, Dionne and Daniel were there with him.

I turned and was about to start walking when something hit the back of my head.

"Ouch!" I yelled while someone was rapidly apologizing. As soon as they came out of the shadow both our faces turned to horror.

'Why today...'

_____________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed. I may be starting a new Inazuma Eleven story.

Will Elliott get out alive? Does Jude's father knows he and Celia are there? What do you think will happen next?