X-Mas

I was taking in the beautiful scenery Infront of me when someone placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Jude it's time to go... You know you can come back anytime you want," a lady with blue locks told me.

"I'm coming mother... I just want see them one last time..." She nodded and smiled before walking away. I turned my attention back to my old home. Where all my family and friends were.

They were having a great time settings up for Christmas. My youngest nieces and nephews were running wild and Celia was screaming at them to calm down and not be such trouble. While the eldest were either helping out, on there phones or out with friends.

It brings me joy to watch them grow up. In the kitchen I could see Silvia and Dionne prepare dinner, while the most men were outside 'trying' to set the braai area up. Mark and Nathan were with their adopted son helping him practice his special move. I guess some things never change...

Out of the corner of my eye I saw my old lovers... They were standing Infront of my picture... Axel had tears in his eyes, Elliott as well and Daniel had a tear running down his cheek.

"How did it come to this?" Elliott asked wiping away the tears.

"I have no idea... Why did he have to like that...? Did he really not want to be with us anymore...?" Daniel added.

"We can't dwell on the past... He's in a better place now and at least we got to see his beautiful smile one last time..."
Axel commented. The other two men agreed. They stood there for a while before they're/our children came running and rammed into their legs, cause them to fall, but luckily not the children.

"Sorry Dad/ Papa/ Father!! You guess just looked sad looking at Daddy/ Dadda/ Pappy that we decided to try and make you happy!!" Eight of the youngest said in unison. Elliott was the first one break down, followed Axel and then Daniel.

"Oh no!! Big sister/ brother!! Auntie CeCe!!!" Eight of the eldest and middle children rushed to their sides, along with a panicking Celia who had her new born pulling on her hair.

"What happened- Oh... Oh!!! Help we have grown men crying again!!" Celia yelled putting J.J down so that he could crawl.

"We're not crying old hag!" Elliott retorted. They started fighting and five minutes later went to go get coffee together. Everyone else in the household just looked at them in amazement.

"Hey Axel, Dan, quit crying like babies and come help us before we start a fire. Not the kind of fire you have when you want fresh ribs," Kevin said while signaling for his husband and Aiden to help them up.

Yep, this is how they lived. Axel with his children, Daniel with his and Elliott with his and mine. It was quite the sight to see at gatherings. Just them at Xavier and Caleb's mansion with childish adults and over 200 children. It's gets worse when the grandparents come over. There are fights left, front and center.

My father has forgiven the three idiots for not being able to save me, especially Axel because he is a professional doctor/psychologist. But we don't dwell on the past, when we all have a bright future ahead of us...

I heard footsteps and knew it was my time to go. Looking down at all their happy faces made my heart warm.

"Goodbye guys see you tomorrow... I'm really glad you guys said... I love you back... Merry Christmas everyone"

____________________________________

Merry Christmas Everyone 💕

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Would you guys like a chapter dedicated to their children? If so please pick which ship you'd like to see.