14.

I've been following Jude's activity on Instagram **Stalker**, since it seems he uses that app the most. We haven't gotten anywhere near where we should be. It seems that Jude keeps an eye out for any strange activity. This was evident when Mark got tired of waiting and decided to join his live stream on Instagram. Let's just say he had to get a new account.

But now it seems that Jude stopped his lives altogether. Stupid Mark. Sometimes I wish he'd just be a normal person. (Funny that's coming from Elliott Ember himself, the demon of the pitch)

We're now waiting for Mr. Ye, since he said he had a surprise for us. Sonny was busy bugging me asking if Jude responded to my hundreds, upon hundreds of thousands, of messages I sent him on every single platform he used, everyone single day of the week. I'm surprised he didn't block my account.

"So~ did he respond? He responded to mine and now we chat regularly!! I made up a story saying I was huge fan of they're reaction videos on YouTube!!" Sonny yelled directly into my ear. His words seemed to have gotten the attention of the rest of the team, because all fell silent.

"Wait, so you mean to tell me that Jude has a YouTube channel and I didn't know about it!?" Adriano yelled.

'I still don't understand where you fall into the mix?'

"No, it's not his it's actually Celia's, because Jude just couldn't be bothered. He just does reaction videos with Dionne, Celia and Daniel."

"Obviously..." Xavier and I whispered, trying to fight back urge to sucker punch a dumba$$ in the face. Adriano kept asking unnecessary questions, to the point where Byron had to tell him "shut up."

Before anymore talking could be done Mr. Ye and the two idiot managers walked in with a bunch of suits and... Axel... Yay... (I still haven't forgiven Axel and on some occasions tries to make his life a living hell) Mr. Ye told us get changed and him outside.

Xavier and I decided to get dressed in our shared room. "So you gonna be a Stalker and watch every single one of Jude's videos till you fall asleep again Smelliot?"

"Oi! CeCe and My Judy-pie can call me that!" He burst out laughing saying I was a simp and an idiot to think Jude would ever go out with me. I was so mad that I picked up a huge gemstone, Jude gifted me before he left and threw it at Mr. God of -.

I mean I could've used Jude's favourite crystal, but I'm not heartless. He was knocked out instantly because of my good aim.
"Hope you learned your lesson Xavier.

*After the party*

I was about to walk away from the crowd, when someone caught me by the collar, causing me to choke. "What's wrong with you woman!?" I yelled at Silvia, but was met with hard slap.

"Have you forgotten the about the meeting?" She asked her patience running thin.

"What no!"

"Then come back to the center of the room!"

At this 'meeting' we discussed how there might be a chance we see Daniel and Dionne at the FFI. This would mean we need to carefully plan our movements, but not make it obvious to the coaches what we're doing. It was perfect since the captain had friends in America and he had insider information about who's on the team.

Once we gathered our thoughts we all received a notification from our group chat saying, "if you want to find Jude and act like we don't know what your doing, you're all wrong." That was from Coach Travis. We turned our heads to see him standing there with our old teammates and our parents.

This was a very pleasant surprise. First we find out we have a chance to see Jude again and now our friends and family are here to bid up goodbye.

__________________________________

Hope you enjoyed the chapter there will be a Christmas special 🤫.